Chapter 1

"Knock knock!" Kara said with excitement in her voice, "Sorry to come unannounced. I wanted to see you.. needed to see you in fact."

"Kara.. it's no problem! It's so nice to see you!" Lena replied softly and with a huge smile on her face.

"I brought big belly burger, I know you're working till late again, I expect you haven't ate yet. That's not good you know? You're a workaholic" Kara exclaimed jokingly.

"I just need to get this work done, it's going to drive me insane otherwise. As soon as it's done the more time I get to spend with my best friend"

Kara developed a huge grin on her face after the comment Lena just made. Lena was important to Kara and vice versa. Kara stood up and walked to the couch in Lena's office, she sat down and started doing work of her own for CatCo, but within five minutes, she had passed out.

Lena looked over and just laughed to herself, she thought that Kara looked adorable, sleeping and even when she wasn't sleeping. Either way, she was adorable. Lena just let Kara be and tried to do things as quietly as possible. She didn't want to wake her. About 25 minutes had passed and Lena had finally finished the mountain of work which she had on her desk.

Once she finished clearing up and gathering her things, including Kara's she woke Kara up, it was about quarter to 11 in the evening. She wasn't going to let Kara walk home alone, instead she helped Kara get up from the couch and walked her to the elevator.

"Kara, you're coming home with me, I hope you know that. There's no way in hell I'm letting you walk home alone."

Kara was just confused, she didn't know what was going on, she was still just waking up from the 20 minute nap she had. Which was quite funny actually. Whatever Lena had said to Kara, she just allowed it.

"Yup. Okay. Whatever you say goes, Ms Lena Kieran Luthor"

Lena's driver was waiting for her, Lena walked to the car with Kara and the driver took her back to her penthouse. It took a while to get up the stairs with Kara being sleepy (as usual) but they eventually got there.

Lena laid Kara down on her bed and helped her take off her coat, she grabbed an oversized t-shirt and some jogging bottoms for Kara to wear, Lena left Kara changed whilst she had a shower. Once Lena finished up, she walked into her bedroom to see Kara passed out on her queen size bed. All she could do was smile.

Lena tiptoed over to Kara and had taken her glasses off, and put them on the side of her bedside counter, she had also very slowly grabbed the duvet and slightly placed it over Kara. After that, Lena then laid beside Kara, and had fallen asleep.

———————————————————————
A/N

This is my first ever fan fic so this I expect this will flop, but I enjoyed writing it!

514 words.