Chapter 7

LENAS POV

"Look. I know you said you kept it from me to protect me and because it was too late but was I doubt that's the truth. To be honest I don't know what's the truth anymore. Not only from you but from everyone. James, Alex, Nia, Brainy, Kelly. They all knew right? I mean of course Alex did. The rest though? I don't know."

I sighed. Tears started to form in my eyes and I needed to fight them.

"I just.. Kara I trusted you with everything. Meanwhile you couldn't trust me with anything. Is it because I'm a Luthor? I know my brother tried to kill your cousin but did you think I would do that to you? I'm not my brother. I'm not any of my family. You even said that, Kara. Was that the truth? Or was it just plain lies? You made me believe everything you said about me. I'm guessing now I shouldn't of.." I said whilst holding in my tears and fighting the urge to just scream at Kara.

"It's crazy what a person can make you think right? Especially if it was someone you had so much faith in." And then the anger kicked in. I couldn't fight it anymore.

"Just why would you do this?! How dare you! I gave you my all, I never complained about anything!! And you have the audacity to not tell me something as big as this! Jokes on me then huh?!"

I was stood in my lounge, facing my window, tears running down my face. I could hear Kara crying her eyes out through the phone. And a part of me felt guilty, another part of me.. didn't care.

"Lena please just give me a chance to-" Kara managed to get that out before I cut her off again.

"A chance to what? Explain? You can't explain anything now. You're a liar. You lied to me. And you know what? You know what the worst thing is? I love you. Yes I said it. I love you and your stupid lies. And I can't stop. Because when you really love someone you just.. you don't stop okay? I wish I didn't love you. But I do. And that's on you for making me believe that you're a good person when you're not."

My throat felt tight, I needed this conversation to end before I had a big breakdown.

"You know what Kara, this was a waste of my time. Don't bother speaking to me. Ever."

I hung up. I crawled under my bed covers and bawled my eyes out until I fell asleep.

————————————————————————

this chapter is bad and so rushed, i'm sorry! - j x