Chapter one

I started to cry as the razor grazed against the scars from last week. I remember how I was the past 3 years at school, an ugly nerd. Over this summer I've had the chance to improve but I'm still the ugly nerd no ones wants. The whimper must've been noticeable because just when I was about to do it my dad walked in. " Mija are you ok?" Once his eyes landed on the razor right against my skin he ran over and took it out of my hand. "Look , yo se que estas bien mala ahora *i know you're not feeling well right now*but you can't keep doing this. I need you alive, we all need you alive. I love you. You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to."
"I love you too papa, but I have to go today. If I can't get over my fear the first day of school it's gonna be the same as last year." I say wiping my tears.
"Ok then if you want to. Get ready for school you have 20 minutes."
He gets up and quickly searches around with his eyes, making sure there was no sharp objects I can use to hurt myself.
I get up from the floor and start to search for my outfit.

After I got done changing I looked at my wrist and saw the scars, I quickly put concealer on them, pulled down my sleeves and left my room

"Maya ! Are you done ?" My dad yelled from downstairs.
"Yeah I'm done dad let's go."
Thoughts started to float in my head. What if Sam and Devyn changed ? What if they found someone new to pick on and they didn't wanna bother me anymore? My thoughts were bursted as we got to the school and I saw Devyn glaring at me in surprise as I got out of the car.