Chapter nine

Andres pov

I walk towards the bathroom and look inside, I see a shadow but I'm pretty sure it's Gaby so I walk over.

"Tommy?" Fuck... it's Jeana.

"Nah, my bad I thought you were Gaby." I say turning the light on.

"First of all imma fight you and second of all I ain't doing nun with you so let's go to the living room." She gets up, annoyed and walks to the living room. I follow her, disappointed that I didn't find Gaby.

Gabys pov
The closet door opens and Andre walks in sitting down next to me. He comes in to kiss me but I stop him.

"Your breath stinks bitch." I say backing up. I turn on the little lamp in the closet and I see Tommy. Oh shi...

"I thought you were Jeana." He says spooked. We both stare at eachother in confusion hoping it was actually who we were hoping for.

We talked for a bit saying random stuff till we finally decide to walk over to the the living room. When we get there we see Jeana and Andre looking mad.

"Do y'all need something?" I say raising my eyebrows.

Jabez's pov
I silently tip toe to the kitchen and hear a slight sound of the chairs. Maya is definitely under the table. Out of all the places in this house, this girl hides there...

I go to the table and bend down to see under it. There she was half asleep, looking bored out of her mind.

"You good ma?" I ask laughing. She looks at me not even at shock that I found her.

"Hello." She says smirking a bit in a cute tired way. She makes my stomach feel.. weird. As if I have feelings for her. I've never had feelings for the girls I used to mess with but I'm not exactly messing with her, I want something real.

"Jabez." She says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I don't even reply I just crawl over to her. Our lips touch and it felt like something new. Our lips move in sync as we slide closer if that was even possible. My hand starts to make its way up her sports bra but then we suddenly hear yelling. We ignore it and keep making out.

"I can't believe you would do that to me Tommy!"

"We should check what's going on." Maya says getting up from under the table.

Maya's pov
I just had my first kiss.

I look at Jabez getting up from under the table with an angry expression on his face. I wish we could've continued but we needed to check what was happening. We quickly walk to the living room where Gaby and Jeana were arguing.

"What y'all crackheads yelling about?" Jocelyn says coming to the living room with messy hair. Don follows behind with no shirt on. I knew they were doing the nasty and normally I would make fun of them but we had to separate these two before something happened. I turn the lights on to the whole house.

"She slept with Andre!"

"She slept with Tommy!"

They both said in unison.

"First of all Andre, Tommy what are they talking about?" Jabez says sitting on the couch, looking annoyed. Not gonna lie he looked perfect when he was annoyed.

"Jeana thinks I did something with Gaby and Gaby thinks Andre did something with Jeana." Tommy says sitting next to Jabez.

"Well did you?" Jocelyn says. The boys say no then Gaby and Jeana start arguing again.
"Listen fuckers you guys have been friends with each other for how long? And you wanna fight over this stupid shit. Plus why would they lie to y'all, if they say they didn't do it maybe they didn't. Gaby you really think Andre would do something with Jeana? They're like brother and sister. And Jeana do you really think Tommy would cheat on you? He loves you, plus all Tommy and Gaby do is bug each other so sex isn't even a thought." Jocelyn finally finishes yelling.

Gaby and Jeana look at each other before hugging. "I'm sorry. I overreacted." Jeana says and Gaby agrees.

"BIG BOOTY HOES." Gaby yells. Everyone starts laughing as Jocelyn and Jeana yell it back.

"This game was honestly so trash, can we play truth or dare." I say sitting on the floor. Everyone's agrees and sits around in a circle. Jabez comes and sits next to me. He leans over and whispers in my ear. "We'll finish later." He smirks, making me blush.

"Who's going first?" I ask.

"I'll go." Jocelyn says. "Truth."

"Is it true you and Jiggy did the nasty?" I ask laughing, maybe a little more than I had to. Everyone's starts cracking up at the look on their faces.

"I- Maya mind your business." She throws a couch pillow at me while blushing.

"Andre truth or dare?" Jocelyn asks.

"Dare, I ain't pussy." He says hyping himself up.

"I dare you and Gaby to play seven minutes in heaven in Jabez's room."

"Fuck no, not my room. Go far away from my room." Jabez says dramatically gagging.

They head upstairs and Jocelyn turns off the timer once they're in the room.

"Why'd you turn the timer off?" Tommy asks confused.

"Cause, I bet ten dollars they'll only last 30 minutes."

"I bet 20 they'll be there for an hour." I say. Everyone makes there bets and continues on with the game.

"Jeana truth or dare?" Jiggy asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Tommy a lap dance." Tommys face gets red as Jeana gets up and starts twerking on his lap. After a minute she stops and sits back down. The boner in Tommys pants were so noticeable Jabez seen it and started making fun of Tommy. He takes a pillow and covers it.

"Oh shit Jeana, I didn't know you moved like that." I say laughing.

"Girl you know I bounce dat ass every Friday." She says flipping her hair.

"Maya, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" My face gets red.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Jabez says holding my hand. He thinks I can't answer? Just for that I'm gonna do it.

"I am..." I say embarrassed. I put my head down and start to play with my nails. Jabez grabs my hand again and smiles at me.

"Umm.. so Jabez truth or dare?" I say trying to break the awkwardness.

"Dare."