Chapter eleven

I wake up on the couch with arms wrapped around my waist. Just like a couple of days ago, so I knew exactly who it was. Everyone was knocked out on the floor and I can hear Jabez's slight snoring against my neck. I check my phone next to me and remember I turned it off when I got to Jabez's house. I turn it on and see 165 missed calls from my dad and a couple from an unfamiliar number. Remembering what happened yesterday I text my dad letting him know I'm fine and that I'm with Jocelyn. He instantly replies

Dad: when are you coming back home?

Me: until that lady leaves, that's not my house.

Dad: shes your mother, whether you like it or not you need to let her back in your life.

"What's up with that?" Jabez says scaring me.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I was until you started moving around. I don't know whats going on but you can stay as long as you want babygirl." He says kissing the side of my head. Tommy suddenly starts talking and we think he's up. But he's sleeping. Jabez gets up from behind me to record him while he's sleep talking.

"No ma I didn't shi my pants again. Five more minutes! Jeana I love youuuuuu!" Our laughs become so loud that Jiggy wakes up and sees what's happening. He rolls his eyes and gets up to slap Tommy awake. "Fuck is y'all doing." Tommy says getting up.

"Fuck was you doing?" I say laughing my ass off.

After an hour of us playing the wii and just watching tv everyone else gets up.

"Yo we should go to the mall I need a new fit for Monday." Gaby says going over to the kitchen.

"Aight but I'm calling the shower first." Andre says running to the bathroom.

I feel arms wrap around my stomach again and I look back to Jabez. "Let's go to my room. There's a shower there we can use, to save energy of course." He says with a smirk. We walk to his room making sure Jocelyn didn't see us. Once we get there he starts taking his shirt off.

"No touching or starring." I say while slowly taking my shirt off. Once I'm in just my bra and underwear he grabs my arm and stares at my scars before kissing them.

"I wanna be the reason you stop." His hands let go of mine and go to my waist lifting me up on the counter

*BOUTA GET EXPLICIT* 🔞

"I want you bad ma." He says kissing down my neck and rubbing my thighs. His left hand starts to go to my inner thigh and gets closer and closer to my area. My breath hitches and I let a moan escape my lips. He thrust his hips against mine, the only fabric separating us is our underwear. Once his boner touched me I couldn't help but feel how big he was. He uses his index finger to move my panties to the side and slides his finger in. It hurts because I'm still a virgin but the pain was soon replaced with pleasure. He does this for a while until I cum. Then he takes my panties off with his boxers.

"I know this is your first time, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I want this." Was I all said before I bend down and place my mouth on his partssss. I only take in half because of the size. I bob my head up and down and little moans escape his mouth. He wraps my hair up in his hand and starts moving my head at the pace he wanted. I keep going until he cums. I swallow not knowing what else to do with it and he looks at me in surprised.

*DIRTY PART OVER NOW*

"Jabez hurry up I'm tryna take a damn shower." Jiggy says banging on the door.

"Aight little midget hold up I'm almost done." We hop in the shower real quick and start to wash ourselves. We help each other wash our hair and start to blow the bubble suds on each other making a mess. 30 minutes later we hop out and dry ourselves. Once we walk out in towels we see Jiggy on his phone not noticing me.

"You took a year what the hell you was doing shaving ya balls?" Jiggy says looking up to Jabez. He pauses and looks over to me. "Ew y'all nasty, in the shower? Nah I'm using the other bathroom." He says fake gagging.

*GROWN FOLKS PART AGAIN 🔞*

"Umm." I say laughing. Jabez rolls his eyes playfully and pushes the towel off of me throwing me on the bed. He gets a condom out from his drawer and puts it on.

"So to finish what we started." He says smirking. He gets in between my legs and I feel his member on my kat. He starts kissing my neck slowly suckin on my sweet spot. I moan and he covers my mouth because I was getting a little too loud. He suddenly puts his member at my entrance asking if I was cool with it again. I tell him I am.

"It's gonna hurt baby, but if it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop." I nod my head and he starts to go in slowly. It was only an inch in but it hurt so badly. "You ok?" He asks making sure I was comfortable. I nod again and bring my hips up telling him I wanted more. He gets the sign and starts putting the rest in. Not gonna lie it hurt like a bitch. He starts moving it in and out and the pain turned into pleasure. I moved my hands to his back and scratch on it probably making marks. He keeps his hand on my mouth to prevent me from moaning too loud. He starts going faster and faster. 10 minutes later his thrusts get sloppier and I cum. He does too right after me.

We suddenly hear a knock on the door.