Chapter twelve

We hear a knock on the door and quickly get under the blankets.

"Jabez your friends are waiting downstairs." A dude that I seen on pictures on the walls walks in saying. He sees us and it takes a while for him to process what we were probably doing and his eyes go wide.

"Rocky get out." Jabez says throwing a pillow at him. He awkwardly walks away closing the door.

"Don't worry he won't tell anyone, it isn't the first time he caught me." My face shrivels thinking about how many girls Jabez probably slept with. He notices my face and says something.

"I don't just mean sex, he's caught me kissing most of the time. I'm not a hoe." He says laughing.

"No you're a big booty hoe." I says slapping his butt. He acts offended and covers his mouth dramatically.

"Let's get dressed they waiting for our late asses."

I get dressed into

And Jabez got dressed into

"Damn mami looking thick." He says licking his lips making me laugh. He comes over to me and slaps my ass.

"Jabez imma fight you." I say slapping his chest. He pushes me against the door and starts biting my neck.

"It's gonna end with my dick up in ya tummy." He says pressing himself on me.

"Jabez we just had sex how are you horny again." I say laughing. He looks fake butthurt and walks away leaving his room. I follow his extra self to the kitchen where everyone else is.

Jocelyn:

Jeana:

 Gaby:

Gaby:

"Ok but y'all looking extra sexy bye

"Ok but y'all looking extra sexy bye." I say hugging everyone. "You already know! You looking smoochie yourself." Jeana says. We all compliment eachother and the boys look at us like we're crazy.

"What?" I ask and the rest of the girls agree.

"Y'all just weird." Andre says.

"Either y'all having a foursome relationship orrrr." Tommy says sipping a cup of orange juice.

"No stupidos that's how girls compliment each other." Jeana says taking the cup of orange juice away from Tommy and drinking it.

"You know there's more orange juice right?" Tommy says laughing.

"Yeah but yours is better."

I look over to Gaby because she's been suspiciously quiet all of a sudden. She looks down at her nails like she's thinking hard on something. "Hey are you ok?" I ask pulling her to the side.

"Yeah um.. when we get to the mall can you come with me to a store?" I look at her weirdly and nod my head yes.

"Isn't that what we're doing anyways?"

"You might wanna cover those hickeys before Jocelyn sees." Gaby says switching the topic. I forget about what we were talking about and rush to the bathroom as she follows behind. "Here I'll help you." She takes concealer out of her bag and uses a brush to blend it into my skin.

"Thank you so much." I say admiring how well she covered them.

"You're all covered up, I don't know about Jabez but you're all good." She says laughing.

"We're not done talking about why you were acting weird in the kitchen." She looks down at her shoes and pulls herself up on the bathroom sink.

"Maya you can't tell anyone, I trust you and I don't wanna tell anyone until I'm a hundred percent sure." I start to get scared but hold her hand while coming closer.

"Gaby you know I'm always here if anything, what's up?"

"I think I'm pregnant. I want you to come with me to the dollar store in the mall to get a pregnancy test. I don't wanna go alone and I don't wanna tell Dre or the rest of them." I hug her and we go downstairs.

"You okay?" Jiggy asks.

"Yeah I just felt kind of sick." I say lying.

"We can stay here if you want." Jocelyn says checking my head for a fever.

"No it's fine I think I just had something bad last night."

Once we get to the mall Gaby signals me to go with her.

"Jabez Imma go real quick to Victoria's Secret with Gaby."

"Lemme come with you, I'll help you pick something out." He says squeezing my butt. Everyone else was in front so no one saw.

"No Bebe maybe next time." I say laughing.

"Did you even bring money?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"It's not for me, I'm just going for Gaby." I say trying my hardest to get Jabez to let me go.

"Here." He says handing me two hundred dollars. I look up at him as if he handed me a brand new Lamborghini.

"I can't take that." I say pushing the money towards him.

"You're taking it wether you like it or not." He says pushing the two hundred in my back pocket and running away. I sigh and walk over to Gaby. We head into the dollar store and go over to the isle with all the condoms and pregnancy tests. She takes one and quickly pays for it.

Papi😍: meet us at the food court wen ur done 😘

"We're meeting everyone at the food court." I tell Gaby.