Chapter ten

Gabys pov
These fuckers really think seven minutes is gonna give me enough time. We walk to the guest room and I push Andre down on the bed. He looks at me surprised.

"Why are you looking at me like that? We've done it before." I say laughing at his facial expression.

"Yeah but not in jabez's house when all our friends are outside the door." I get on top of him, shutting him up with a kiss. I start grinding my hips on him. He starts getting hard under my touch. I get down and pull his pants down along with his boxers.

Maya's pov
"I dare you to kiss anyone in this room." I can't believe I said that... I had nothing else planned. All of a sudden he wraps one hand around my waist and one hand on my cheek before passionately kissing me. It felt even better then when we kissed under the table. The kiss lasted about ten seconds before Jocelyn cleared her throat dramatically loud. Jabez looks back at her and goes back to kissing me.

"Get off my sister." She says hitting him with a pillow. We all laugh and sit back down.

"Damn Maya, you put Jabez in a trance. I ain't never seen him like that." Jeana says laughing. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Jiggy, truth or dare?" Jabez says wrapping his arms around me. I normally wouldn't like people touching me this much but with him I wouldn't want him to leave. I look at Jocelyn and she gives me a 'I see you girl' look.

"Truth."

"When are you gonna grow some balls and ask Jocelyn out?"

Don looks at Jocelyn and kneels In front of her. "Jocelyn will you make me the happiest man alive and go out with me?"

"No." Everyone looks at her in shock but she suddenly starts laughing her ass off. "I'm kidding, yes I will don." She says kissing him.

We stopped playing the game and turned on a movie. I sat on the couch while everyone else laid on the floor. Jabez then comes over with some popcorn and serves everyone before laying down next to me with a bowl.

"So where are your parents?"

"Every Friday is date night, and my brother Rocky is at his friends and my sister Brooke is at her grandmas." He explains but I honestly wasn't listening I was just staring at his lips, wishing I had more of him. I take him by surprise as I crash my lips on to his. The makeout starts to get heated but it was once again interrupted by the door opening. We can never have an actual kiss alone. I look up and see Gaby with messy hair and her pants were put on backgrounds. Andre follows behind her, looking as if he ran a mile.

"I want my money." I say pointing my hand out to Jocelyn, as does Tommy and Jabez.

"They've been gone for 46 minutes, that's closer to my time." She says smirking. We pout and go back to watching the movie.

"You guys bet on us?" Andre says sitting down on the other couch. He gets ignored as everyone focuses on the movie.