Chapter eight

"Maya stop trying to prank me, it's not funny." She gets up and tries to leave but I close the door.

"I'm not playing, she's back. Why do you think I called Jabez to get me?" I raise my voice.

"Why is she here." Jocelyn slowly goes to the bed and sits down, thinking.

"Dad wants her back..." I contemplated on telling her what he said to me but it wasn't the right time.

"What do you mean? So she's staying? What exactly did they say to you? Does she look the same as the pictures dad showed us"

"Breathe Jocelyn breathe. He asked me how I felt about it, after that it was just a blur. Don't tell me you want her back."

"I.. Maya look. I don't forgive her at all for what she did to us but at some point we need to ask her for answers, this is our chance to get her to tell us why she did what she did." She gives me a pleading face but I turn away.

"I'm not talking to her, you can do whatever you want but I swear if she moves in I'm moving out." I say crossing my hands like a toddler.

"Oh yeah? And where you gonna go?" She stares at me laughing.

"I'll figure it out when the day comes." I turn my face back to her and look at her while smirking.

"We'll think about everything later, let's go downstairs." She takes my hand and leads me to jabez's living room.

"Hey I didn't know you were here." Jeana says coming up to me.

"Yeah I was upstairs."

"Sorry for these weirdos by the way." She says laughing. In the corner of my eye I see Gaby stuffing her face with chips and Andre recording her. On the other side of the room I see Jiggy and Tommy balancing Doritos on their noses. I look to the couch and see Jocelyn poking Jabez and calling his name randomly. To be honest I thought I was at a crack house for a second.

"We're having a sleepover if you wanna join."

"Jeana she doesn't have a choice she's staying so why ask." Gaby says and Jocelyn agrees.

"We finna change? Cause it's damn well 10:00 and these clothes are tight as fuck." Gaby says.

Everyone's agrees and starts changing in different rooms. Jabez's house was almost a mansion. It has at least 6 rooms and the living room was giant.

"Oh Maya, I brought two pairs of pj's, and two pairs of clothes for tomorrow so you can borrow them. Let's change in jabez's room." She throws some clothes at me as we walk to the room.

Once everyone's dressed we meet up in the living room.

Maya

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Gaby

Jeana

Jeana

The boys were all just wearing sweat pants

The boys were all just wearing sweat pants. But Jabez caught my eye when he walked in with grey sweatpants.

"We should do something. I'm bored." Jeana says fake crying.

"What are we gonna do?" Jiggy says dropping his Dorito on the floor while tommy chants because he won. I guess they went back to their little game after they changed.

"Hide and seek?" Andre says.

"We are not five Andre." Gaby says rolling her eyes.

"Not regular hide and seek. Dirty hide and seek." He smirks and plops himself on the couch.

"Andre what are you on.. how do you even play that?" Jabez says while pulling me on the couch with him. I lay back on Jabez and let him run his hands through my hair.

"So the boys are on one team and the girls on another, the girls are gonna hide first and we gotta find them, once any of the boys find a girl they have to do something sexual, then when y'all done, meet everyone in the living room."

"I'm down." I say surprisingly.

"Alright but any of y'all touch my little sister I swear I'm cutting heads." Jocelyn says.

"Bet, but we doing it in the dark to make the game harder." Tommy goes over to the light and shuts it off. "Y'all can hide now you got 1 minute."

I quickly go to the kitchen. It was huge but there wasn't a lot of places to hide. I see it was pretty dark under the table, you couldn't see a thing under there.

Tommys pov

Once I shut off the light I see a shadow I think it was jeana. She went to the closet. Now I know where to look.

"Let's go count in the garage." Andre says leading us.

Gabys pov

Once the lights were shut off I walk over to the closet in the hallway.

What do y'all thinks gonna happen when tommy finds the wrong person ?👀