(1)

keep in mind this was made halfway through 2019 and october 2020 me legitimately hates this book, so enjoy???? ifg

-No one's PoV-

"All right class," Aizawa stood in front of Class-A, speaking nonchalantly. "Now that school's back in after the festival we can start back our lessons. All Might isn't here as of now and a bitch is tired so you guys can just skip this period. Im going to sleep. Remember, after this you have hero training." He got into his pale yellow sleeping bag, not being long before he fell asleep and the whole class erupted in talk after he did.

Izuku sat at his desk, talking with Uraraka and Iida. "Deeeekuuu, did you hear?? Did you hear????" She said, super bubbly.

"Uhm, no? What are you talking about?" Izuku said in comply.

"Yaoyorozou is going to hold up a sleepover tonight! All of Class-A is invited?? How did you not hear?!"

"She is indeed right, Midoriya-kun," Iida replied, holding his hand out like he always did. "Everyone's got the message on Twitter, you should have seen it!"

"But, I don't HAVE Twitter, neither does Todoroki or Mineta." Midoriya sighed.

"Well, Mineta was banned and isn't going because of how much of a perv he is," Uraraka's cheeks puffed up and grew red with anger at the midget grape, who was chatting with Denki probably about how big Yaoyorozou's chest was. "And apparently Bakugou isn't coming, weird. BUT! You should ask Todoroki to go to the sleepover, I'm sure he'll say yes!"

"E-eh? Why me?"

"Because you're the most close to him out of all of us, duhhh!!" Uraraka lightly slapped Izuku's cheeks and pushed his face towards Shōto, who was reading a book by himself. "Poor Todoroki-kun, has NO IDEA about the sleepover at all! Go, my child, talk to him!" Uraraka pushed Izuku out of his seat to the direction of Todoroki, which he said to stop and started to walk towards him.

"Oh look at him go!! Two lovebirds..!" Uraraka squealed.

"Uraraka-san, it's not appropriate to think that two of your friends are in a relationship when they are clearly just friends!!" Iida looked at Uraraka, concerned.

"Oh shush, Iida! Just watch the magic happen.." Uraraka sat down in Izuku's seat while Iida stood, and they both watched from afar.