(3)

-Midoriya PoV; time skip to 5-

Almost most of the class was here. Everyone except Jirou, Uraraka and... Todoroki.

Everyone else chatted along the way while I texted Uraraka.

Izuku(You): Hey, where are you?

Izuku(You): Uraraka??

"UP HERE!!"

I looked up and... "URARAKA??????? YOU USED YOUR QUIRK TO GET HERE?????????"

"Yeah!!" Most obviously, Uraraka was floating over the class, most likely about to throw up from how green her cheeks were. Everyone else looked up. "SOMEBODY CATCH ME PLEASE!!" She released her quirk, looking very weary.

Then a long pink tongue grabbed her.

Tsuyu.

OH I MEANT TSU-

She put Uraraka down, who threw up as soon as she got up and ran to one of the trees. I only stood there since Tsu already comforted her. Jeez, she got here all by floating? I guess she's just trying to train even if school is over, right now she can hold it for 5 minutes, so she's definitely improving... in the first exam she could only hold a few robots and be panting at least,.. she—

"Midoriya."

"AAACK!!"

"Midoriya, it's me." Todoroki!

"Oh, hi Todoroki-kun..." I said, retreating from wrapping my hands around my head and rubbing the back of my neck, blushing a bit(A LOT). "How long were you there...? Ehehe..."

"Oh, about ten minutes. Enough time to see Uraraka floating above me but not notice me."

"Oh... that makes sense."

Suddenly, the huge gate opened with a loud BEEP!

"Hello everyone!!!!" I heard Yaoyorozou shout. "Welcome to my mansion!!!!!!"

She was dressed in a plain white and silky dress with some matching flip flops with angel wings on them, her hair tied up in a black bun with a white scrunchy. Well duh, she's rich.

Everyone crammed in despite Iida's yelling to go into a line and single file into the house; it wasn't school now was it?

-Short Time Skip-
~Todoroki's PoV~

I burst into tiny flames in the back as soon as everyone jumbled up into the building. Midoriya's little screech... and his blushing red face... and... everything about him. Izuku.

I've realized I have a 'crush' on Midoriya. For so long. It was the Sports Festival, definitely. His determination to get me to use my flames... broke me. In some sort of way. I hoped that the sleepover would give me an escape from the feeling, but I guess my heart will practice a bit more cardio because of him.

I can't live like this.

Yaoyorozou put us in her mansion, making us drop all our stuff at the door and letting us walk around while she prepared the night for us. She asked Ochaco and Mina to come with her. Of course they planned all of it.

"For my third time here, it doesn't cease to amaze me how big this place is..." Denki said, giving a side smirk at Jirou.

"You mean twice," Jirou said. "I can't believe you're not dyslexic."

"Hey!"

I looked to see Midoriya (what a coincidence) right by my left side. "Aren't you excited about the sleepover? There's gonna be so much stuff here, I can't wait! Even though it's planned by the girls, I'm sure it'll be fun, right Todoroki??" He looked at me for an answer.

His slightly tanned face... and freckles... and his green eyes like in a meadow, and dandelions to make up for the glimmer in them from the chandelier up over our heads. And just, his smile is so tempting. I love, no, adore him. He's... so... perfect.

"T-Todoroki-kun?? Hello..?? Did I break you?????? Oh nO—" Midoriya started waving his hand in my face, making me snap out of it.

"Wait what..? Oh right, yeah, it'll be fun I guess..." I said casually, like nothing happened.

"Oh... okay good I didn't break anything..." he rubbed tears out of his eyes, until Iida called him over for something. "Oh, okay Iida-kun! Bye, Todoroki-kun..!" And then he was off. Just like that.

After that, we got our designated rooms. Mines had a cold look to it, a grand bed, looking as if it could fit a giant, and a whole wardrobe and huge nightstand from standard. Then we got called downstairs, where everyone piled up for a huge meal. Everyone chowed down on a heavenly and seemingly unlimited supply of sushi and mochi.

Now, here was the real fun.