(8)

Izuku walked into class, tired as all hell from the last night. 'How the hell do people get in top shape from this shit? I'm so exhausted...'

All of the sudden, there was a boom to his left, filling the air with a sudden smoke, and explosions. "GET BACK HERE, YOU FUCKING CANADIAN FLAG!!!" The fire alarm started ringing, and then he was suddenly picked up by someone... Iida!

"Midoriya-kun, we have to get out! Todoroki-kun and Bakugou-kun have started a fight! Everyone's already outside!!"

Iida scolded Izuku along the way, until Izuku asked "what are they fighting over now? Did Todoroki start insulting him or something..?"

"Midoriya-kun... I think they're fighting over...

"you."

~Time Skip~

Shoto and Katsuki sat in the principals office with Principal Nezu, Shoto's hands resting on his lap calmly while Bakugou had his leg over the other and his arms crossed, visibly pissed about the situation he was in.

Nezu sat politely behind the desk, taking a sip of tea before speaking, "you both know why you're here."

Shoto nodded, while Bakugou scoffed.

"You both know this was very harmful to your peers, and more specifically you both. You could have hurt your own classmates and other people from other hero courses. As punishment, you both have to stay in house arrest for a week, as well as your parents pay for the damage done to the hallways and the Class 1-A homeroom, which has BURN MARKS all over the walls, burning lots and LOTS of documents.

"You both are dismissed. I will call your parents soon in the evening to let them know of the incident. Off you go~" Principal Nezu ended the conversation, both leaving the office hesitantly and going their separate ways.

Todoroki was going to Deku, Bakugou to Kirishima.