(13)

"Okay, ready!" Kirishima shouted as Midoriya judged the look.

"I've known Kacchan for years, and this will definitely take the cake."

Kirishima wore a red shirt, a pair of black beat-up shorts, a crimson scarf around his neck, and a black hat, adorned with a black front. He even wore piercings that he recently got to put said 'edgy' earrings he got from Jirou. He looked ready to be in a boy gang, but that wasn't it. It was to impress Bakugo, what else?

Earlier he asked for Bakugo to go to the park with him and get mochi, which he surprisingly agreed on. And just for the occasion, he wore some red sneakers with a rainbow on the bottom, for once NOT croc related in any way.

Kirishima was ecstatic for this 'date', him being with Bakugo now was going to be tough but it was going to be worth it if he confessed his feelings, being accepted or not.

A knock on the door made both Kirishima and Midoriya jump, and look at each other and then the door. 

"Shitty hair, open up! I'm ready!" Bakugo shouted in an already annoyed tone.

"Kayyyyy! Hold on dude!" Kirishima yelled back, motioning for Midoriya to go in the closet as he opened the door to see the one and only, who wore a black shirt with a firey setting and the cut up high jeans he wore that one time, which Kirishima said he really liked, and black tinted round glasses, WHICH KIRISHIMA ALSO SAID HE LOVED, and on his feet were black classy shoes. He looked... fancy? It gave off that vibe somehow. Like he was going to a concert. A fancy concert. 

Kirishima couldn't even keep his head on straight (let alone his sexuality) looking at the masterpiece in front of him. "Dudeeeeee! You look suuuuper cool! And you wore the glasses I really liked!!"

Bakugo 'tched'. "Whatever," he said, walking down to the common floor. "C'mon, we'll miss the chance to take pictures if you're not fast enough."

"Hey! I'll drag you down with me if that happens!" Kirishima ran to catch up as he looked behind to see Midoriya looking from his room. They both did a thumbs up, determination in their eyes for the result.

~~~

11:29 AM--- MIDORIYA IT WORKED 

11:29 AM--- HE SAID YES AND NOW WERE BOYFIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!