(2)

-Shōto's PoV-

Oh, there's Izuku. The one that gives me butterflies in my stomach for some reason.

And makes my heart flutter...

...and makes my left side heat up and the right freeze.

But why..?

"H-Hi Todoroki-kun!" Izuku greeted me.

"Hello, Izuku."

"So, uh, you don't have Twitter, right?" Izuku sat at the empty desk that was Yaoyorozou's, who was in the girl group on the top left corner of the room.

"No, I don't." I do. I just keep it from everyone or they would tell Endeavor and he would blow that platform up too. Or, so to fear. He's everywhere, even Kik.

"Well, Yaoyorozou has a sleepover coming up tonight and I thought that you would want to come! Sooooo..." Midoriya put his face on the table and faced me. The chub on his cheek is so... cute...

"What did this had to do with Twitter?"

"Oh, she posted it on her account, Uraraka and Iida told me!"

I had to think. My siblings would be home, Endeavor would be doing some hero stuff or something... Fuyumi said he doesn't come home until 8... I'll be in school by then...

Eh, why not. "Sure."

"Yay! Thanks Todoroki, it's gonna be fun!" Izuku got out of his chair and flashed me his greatest smile yet... oh no, it's the butterflies again... "See you there!" He went back to his little friend group.

I sat there, wondering what, what is this feeling? I guess I'd have to wait and see... I saw Uraraka talking to Iida and then her giving Izuku a thumbs up for something. Iida says something, then Izuku turns red like a balloon... like a broccoli but it's stem was painted crimson.

Were they talking about me? Maybe, maybe not. I don't really care unless they plan to tell my dad I'll be out of the house.

I took out my phone, texting Fuyumi, my sister.

Shoto(You): Hey Yumi, I'll be out for the night at a sleepover. I'll be out at about 5 until morning. Don't tell Endeavor.

Yu: Ooooo, a sleepover? I didn't know you go to sleepovers lol

Yu: but ok, I won't tell dad.

Yu: and shoto...

Yu: you have to call him dad. You can't just call him Endeavor all the time 😓

Shoto: never

Shoto: bye

Yu: bye... 😓😓😓😓😓

I put my phone away and went back on to reading my book. I'd have to get ready for tonight.