(12)

~Tuesday, Lunchtime~
~Nobody's PoV~

Kirishima bought his lunch, surprisingly pork cutlets, which he never got often but for some reason he got it today.

"Oi, shitty hair, why'd you get that nerd's favorite instead of that stuff you usually buy?" Bakugou ranted to him, seeming annoyed by it somehow. Obviously he KNOWS knows Midoriya... why bring him up... that puzzled Kirishima and broke his heart, but kept smiling his sweet smile. Like always.

"Oh, I didn't have enough money today, I was too busy getting your notes in line, I forgot have of my yen for it!" Kirishima laughed heartily like he always did, even more than other times. "Okay, I'm gonna go to Midoriya-kun, I need to ask him a favor! See you next period!" Kirishima tried to look cheerful, going to where Midoriya sat (obviously with Ochaco, Iida and Todoroki) and tapping his shoulder.

"Oh, yes, Kirishima-kun?" Midoriya said with the grin of an angel.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun, I wanted to ask a favor of you.

"Alone. Or with Todoroki-kun, if you want."

"Oh, sure! Shouto, do you wanna come?"

Todoroki-kun only shook his head, and Kirishima guided Midoriya to the outskirts of the cafeteria, where no one would be able to see them.

"Okay... so I figured out that... Bakugou-kun has a crush on you, Midoriya-kun. I wanted to ask if you could maybe get him to like me instead... or you can just help me, it doesn't really matter..!"

Midoriya fixed his eyes on Kirishima's, his pupils lighting up like stars. "Y-you want me to set you guys up?! I-I-I'm happy to help b-but w-w-w-why me?!"

"Because you know him since you're his childhood friend! Nobody else knows him like that, and you're my best lead... I want to ask him to be my boyfriend but if you can hook me up with what he likes I'll be sure to pay you back!" Kirishima had a determined look on his face, not giving off any creepy vibes from his obsession, but rather an in-love one, knowing what to do and what to say to mask it.

"I-it's already a favor for you to get Kacchan off my back all the time about... well... everything about me. I'm happy to help!!"

And with a few plans and coordinations, plan Kiribaku was sailing and never coming back.