(11)

~A Whole Damn Week Later~
~Kirishima's PoV~

I finally get to see Bakugou again!

After a week I get to see Bakugou.

...He's so manly. And hot. And everything I want and need. He's perfect. He...-

*beep!*

My phone alarm went off! I brushed my teeth and threw on my clothes messily, rushing to his dorm and to keep tidy so I didn't look bad in front of him. I took a copy of my notes for him so he got caught up with the lesson despite his house arrest. Good impression after being starved of his figure and the horrible attitude that I somehow fell in love with.

...Just act like normal.

I'm still pissed off at Midoriyafor being on his mind. That's why I'm going to see him for advice on how to win his damn heart. Turn his love interest to me. Make him love me more than anyone else.

I knocked on the door in an annoying tone... more annoying than usual. Maybe he'll get it.

"Bakugouuuu!" I smushed my face into the crack of the door like Anna when Elsa wouldn't come out of her room in Frozen.

"Shut it shitty hair I'm comin'!!" Oh thank heaven he's okay..! Okay, Kiri, stop being so giddy and just talk to him when he gets out.

Any minute now.

Any second now.

This hour.

Please open the door.

Please get closer to me.

This damn door.

...

"Oi!" Bakugou screamed into my ear. "You okay, weird hair??" he yanked my tie and did it for me. "You're a fucking mess right now, you know that? Like you actually DO have hair for brains-"

"H-hey! No I don't! I was just thinking about something!!!"

"Then what the hell are you thinking about, hair for brains?" He finally did my tie and looked at me.

Y o u.

"Ehhhh, it's nothing! Let's get going! Here's the notes!!" I shoved the notes into his hand and grabbed the other, guiding him to class.

I think he grabbed my hand back. Did he hold my hand all the way to class??? Holy shit.

HE HELD MY HAND.

Does he think of me?

.. oh of course not, why would he? He likes... Mido.. riya...

Ahah...

I almost started crying out of the sudden thought, but I wasn't going to unleash all that onto him. My soulmate. My one and only. My love. God... I can feel my heart leaping out of my chest.

I'll make him love me, i don't care if he likes it or not.