(6)

~Todoroki's PoV~

"Okay everyone!" Uraraka got everyone's attention in the main lobby of Yaoyorozou's mansion. "We'll be playing a mix of 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle! Get into 2 groups in circles, we'll give you individual bottles." Everyone did as they were told. "Also, we will put a timer on for 7 minutes. If you're in there too long, we'll open up the door for you!" Uraraka said with a smug look on her face.

I got into a separate group from Midoriya, maybe I could get into the closet with him... no, it's a low possibility. I tried to look at him but he was blocked by literally fucking EVERYONE. I want to see my Izuku...

Well, he's not MY Izuku just yet.

The first ones up were Aoyoma and Tokoyami after the first hair-raising spin. Let me say, Yaoyorozou has a HUGE closet. We couldn't hear anything. Literally. But when they got out, Tokoyami had a new shade of purple on his fingernails, them both talking about how purple suits him and what type of nail polish they could do next. I looked at Midoriya again, he looked troubled... nervous.

Next up, Uraraka and Hagukere. In the last minute we heard a huge scream and Uraraka trying to open the door. She started crying, I guess Hagukere gave her a good scare.

Next was Kirishima and Jirou, where we heard the two singing Fake Love by BTS in no regards to lowering their voices.

Then it was Ojiro and Denki, which ended up very silent. No one knew what was happening, but when they came out they admitted to Denki cuddling him and holding his tail the whole time.

Long story short and other weird stories later, there was only me, Midoriya, Iida and Tsuyu. The ones who won would go first. We played Rock Paper Scissors, which Iida and Tsuyu won. Good thing I'm bad at that game, I can't predict anything. They came out... and then...

It was just me and him. Trapped in a closet for 7 minutes.

He stared into my eyes and I stared into his. Just like at the festival. But, something was different. He looked cuter like this, tugging at his shirt and trying to avert eye contact. And his face was a blushing mess. So cute...

He was the first to speak up. "So... u-uhm... Todoroki... uh- we can... uhm... j-just do nothing and wait out the seven minutes... I-"

Suddenly I pinned him to the opposite wall behind him with one of my hands, the other on his face, stroking his freckled cheek softly.

"I... really want to kiss you. Right here. Right now... Please."

After I said those cursed words (damn it Shoto!) he just stared at me. Like he was deciding something. Oh no, what if he doesn't want to? Jeezus did I make the right decision? Would I even get to be his at least? Oh no... oh no oh no oh no...

"Uhm... you don't have to if you don't wa—"

Mph!

~Nobody's PoV, mild lemon(?)~

Izuku, with no warning, put Shoto's face in his hands and pulled it into his, making their lips collide like lightning. Speaking about lightning, they could both feel the electricity between them while their hands roamed each other's bodies with an unexpected desire to.

Shoto pushed the green-haired sub against the wall, kissing him roughly but passionately and only stopped for fresh air as he proceeded to feel his back, the fabric of Izuku's plain clothes, his soft messy hair, and of course his curved ass. He put Izuku's legs on his waist as he continued; he obviously wanted this to happen for so long, he just didn't think it would happen during a sleepover.

Midoriya moaned into the kiss while he heart metaphorically melted and pumped against Shoto's chest. Shoto's heart seemed to be pumping faster than his own, surprisingly. And to have been so blind to how much Shoto loved him and wanted to do this to him, the hands grabbing him, the tongue intertwined with his, the ecstasy he was in, it all made him feel exceedingly dizzy, now realizing someone had been obsessing over him since the Sports Festival, it made him feel... loved...

He loved Shoto. So much. He just didn't realize it.

~Uraraka's PoV~

"It's been over ten minutes, Yaomomo!! Shouldn't we bust open the door already?" I said, very impatiently. I wanted to bust open to see what they were doing already... maybe they're making out or something, hehehe! Well, in my dreams, they're just friends :(

"I sincerely agree with Uraraka, she did state earlier that 'If you're in there too long, we'll open up the door for you'!" Iida said, next to me.

I made myself float to the door and put my hands on the knobs, ready to be either surprised or dissapointed.

3... 2... 1...!

...

I WAS RIGHT!!

There they were, Midoriya-kin lookin' at us like  a deer in headlights, and Todoroki-kun just... being Todoroki-kun. But!!! They were TOOOOOOOTALLY making out!! Their position makes it totally clear! I knew it would be canon!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The whole class erupted at the sight and the Bakusquad took photos, Iida-kun trying to settle them down to respect their privacy. "This one's going into my favorites!" "Aww, they're sooooo cute together!" "The first gay 1-A couple!" "It's adorable, kero... I knew they were both at least gay..." "Ooo, is Midoriya-kun bi? I bet he's bi!!" "I'm gonna put this on my Twitter!" "IM PUTTING IT ON EVERY PLATFORM I HAVE!!"

~Nobody's PoV~

Shoto let go of Izuku afterwards, whispering something into his ear that would make Izuku probably cry from a mix of shock and how hot his face was heating up:

"You, me, my room. After everyone's asleep. We'll talk about our relationship then."

< let me know if the lemon was good cause ima do something more LEMON lemon later on ;)>