(7)

~Midoriya's PoV~

We...

Todoroki-kun and me...

Boyfriends...

"I want to be your boyfriend... obviously. I've had feelings for you since the Sports Festival, but just didn't realize it. Please, let me be with you. Forever, if you want to."

He hugged me... and marked me... a lot... and they're the first hickeys I've ever gotten!!

And it's the worst place it could ever be, on my neck... on display. And now I suffer the consequences.

First of all, the pain: every minute in class they start itching for some reason, but every time I try to scratch the bruises burn...

And more majorly and second of all, EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE!!

~Flashback, No ones PoV~
"Wow Midoriya-kun, Shoto really bruised you up last night, didn't he?" Tsuyu said as Midoriya walked into the classroom.

"Wait whaT-!? No, no, that was a.. mosquito!! A bunch of mosquitoes...! Ahah-"

"Hey look I think I see the 'mosquito' you're talking about," Tsu said as Shoto walked in the door. Everyone laughed...

~Flashfoward, back to Midoriya~

Except Kacchan. Knowing him, he would have said some rude remark to make me feel bad, like calling me a faggot or something, but he didn't say anything. I could have predicted he would have called me 'Faggot Deku' or 'Gay Blockhead' or something like that but...

Nothing.

Why did he have to like me too..?

*knock knock knock*

Someone knocking at my dorm door shook me from my thoughts. And yes, we have dorms, we just go to our own homes on Saturdays and Sundays. Obviously, it was Todoroki.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun," Todoroki greeted me. I looked at him with a guilt-giving face, he made me go through so much PAIN today!! That butt!

...but I love him still.

"What's with that look? Don't tell me you're mad at me-"

"Yeah I'm mad at you! You gave me these!!" I pulled my collar down to show him the purple light show on my neck, pulling him into my room and closing the door behind him. "You don't know how flustered I was!!"

"You're always flustered."

"I- no, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

He cut me off, kissing me on the lips. He bit my bottom lip unexpectedly, making me open up my mouth and letting his tongue feel mine. I... felt my tongue start to freeze up on the right side and burn on the other, and his tongue swirling around my mouth made it reach thermal equilibrium constantly. It was like eating a mint and peppermint at the same time and swishing it around your mouth, but better...

He pulled away and smirked as he licked my lips afterwards, leaving me a blushing mess. "Yes, you are. You can't tell me you aren't."

I wrapped my arms around my head, embarrassed by how much I liked it. Not liked it... LOVED it. "...ok, y-you win..."

After a few moments of silence, he gave me a devilish smirk, the smirk of pure lust and evil. "What, Midoriya? Do you possibly want more," he pinned me against the dorm door, his leg between both of mines, one of his arms supporting him and his free hand lifting my chin up with his thumb on my lips. His multicolored eyes pierced into my emerald ones; he looked s o. H o t.

"A-I-I-uh-I...

"Y-yes..."

.

.

.

~Really Bad Lemon Ahead, Be Warned~
~Nobody's PoV~

Only moments after his little confession was Izuku was pushed onto his bed, Shoto kissing him roughly and without any hesitation of his feelings. He felt the new tent in his pants rising at a rather fast rate due to Izuku's cuteness, moreover how he blushed, his voice, etcetera etcetera. But now his so called daydream was legitimately happening.

He took off Izuku's clothes with the least care in the world if they ripped or not, stripping him in nothing more than his rather childish All Might boxers while Izuku did the same with Shoto into his black ones. Shoto made a trail of saliva down Izuku's neck, down his torso and to his area, taking off his boxers and revealing his...

'Wait. Wait wait wait wait WAIT.'

"Midoriya," Shoto said, lifting his head to face Izuku and leveling up to his eyes with a disbelieving look on his face, "how long is your dick exactly..?"

"...the last time I checked it was 7 inches... why?"

Shoto realized, his was smaller than Izuku's. The last time he checked he was 5 and a half inches. From his personality he thought he would be a top I thought I would always be a top but... personality doesn't mean anything in this case.

"Then I guess you're top," he said, taking off his boxers and climbing on top of him. Izuku was a blushing mess (like before) now, just until he entered Shoto, so suddenly that he gasped, turning into heavy moans as Shoto sped up his movements and beads of sweat rolled down both of their bodies, both kissing without stops and moaning into them.

Izuku stopped Shoto only after a few moments, putting a hand over his mouth to stop anyone outside from hearing, rolling the taller boy over so that he was on top of him, pounding into him faster with 10% of his quirk and stroking his dick with his hand at 20%, making Shoto moan like crazy and put his hands over his head to grip the bedsheets for support. His hair was all messed up now, the strands blending in with each other, and his eyes swelled up with tears though he shouted for more through heavy pants and the slightly tanned and drool-covered hand on top of his lips.

In no time, Shoto ejaculated onto his pale stomach, and so did Izuku inside the other; when pulling out, the gooey white leaking onto the carpet. Izuku, suddenly hit with an extreme wave of tiredness, cleaned up the mess made and laid his head on Shoto's chest, not even as exhausted as all the nights as a child he would stay up and pull all nighters just to watch the video countlessly of All Might saving victimized citizens from the smoke and fire behind him. On his nightstand, he saw the time was only 10 pm.

Izuku's vision was blurry now, he couldn't see anything through his eyes collapsing on themselves.

"I love you, Shoto."

"I love you too..."

<Tell me how bad my NSFW is, cause it truly is the worst stuff I've ever made. Not even the things I draw can top the cringe of these few paragraphs. I'm sorry for this 😔>