(14)

~A Few Days Later In The Common Room~

Todoroki and Midoriya cuddled up in the Common Room, Midoriya's head laid on Shoto's lap and a warm hand was on his head and rubbing his hair like a puppy, but better. 

"Midoriya, did I ever tell you that you look like a piece of broccoli?"

"No, did I ever tell you you look like your mother?"

"Touche."

Midoriya put a hand on Todoroki's face. "Shoto, just call me Izuku."

"Hmmm... okay. Izu then." Todoroki kissed the hand placed on his cheek, putting it on his left side to warm it up since Midoriya was as cold as his ice

Suddenly, a large blast came up from and to the hall in a flash, and two screams: the crazy boyfriends. It was happening every two days. Kirishima would show Bakugou affection and tease him for it, then Bakugou would chase him down the halls into the common room until he was tired and collapsed on the right side of the couch, where Kirishima found him and joined him and they went to Kirishima's room to either have really rough sex (which you can hear from the common room and which people prayed wouldn't happen) or just snuggle in Bakugou's room, which was such a rare occurrence that it only happened once or twice. That was the Kiribaku routine.

But today they could feel that today they wouldn't hear any moans from the forbidden room, since Kirishima had now found Bakugou, and was pulled onto the couch so he was sitting and the blonde was sitting in the middle of his legs while leaning back into his chest, tired and drinking some water from being dehydrated from all the blasts going off. 

"So who's little spoon?" Todoroki asked nonchalantly.

"I'm a fucking knife." Bakugou drank more water.

"We switch. How about you?"

"Midoriya."

"Shoto, I just said-..."

"Sorry, its Izu," Todoroki corrected himself.

"Who's top?" 

"I am," Kirishima said, fearless of if the blonde blew his face up or not, which he surprisingly didn't. "How about you?"

"Again, it's him." Todoroki pointed at Midoriya, playing on his phone.

"Seriously? I thought you would be top."

"Same."

"Wow, Midoriya is a top, good for him," Bakugou mocked, but Midoriya started crying instantly.

"HE CALLED ME MID O R I Y A A A A A A..!"

"ITS NOT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DEAL-"

"YOU ALWAYS CALLED ME DEKU BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE YOU WERE BORN YOU CALLED ME MIDORIYA OH MY GOD-"

Bakugou almost hit Midoriya in the head with his now empty water bottle, though Kirishima stopped him due to the green-haired boy flinching out of reflex. 

"So I guess everything is better now, right?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Midoriya said, sounding uncertain about it.

"Yeah!! Its fine after all of that drama," Kirishima said, Bakugou nodding in agreement. "Like a happy end to a really gay story."

"Just stop speaking," Bakugou put a hand by Kirishima's lips, threatening that if he speaks he would blow his face off without a place of escape.

"Well, we got through it," Shoto cut through their bickering.

"Maybe it isn't that complicated in the end."

~FIN~