(4)

~Midoriya's PoV~

"Alright everyone! I hope that you guys had your fill from dinner! Now, the first game is hide and seek! It's childish, but it can get interesting if it's in a mansion! Now, everybody draw straws, we'll see who's it. The person with the full or shortest straw is it," Yaoyorozou said, holding up 18 straws.

I always got from straw drawing that the green ones are always long and the blue ones are shortest, so I picked yellow to be on the safe side, and...

Not it!

"I got the longest straw," Todoroki shouted out. "I got the shortest straw..." Hagukere said, disappointed.

"Ok, Todoroki-kun, Hagukere-chan, count to 30 while everyone hides. And everyone is allowed to hide or seek in the bedrooms, just to spice it up~ Okay, ready, set...

"Go!"

~No one's PoV~

Everyone scrambled in different directions, clinging to the ceiling on the top floors or in clever spots in plain sight.

Midoriya walked through the halls and tried to find a place to hide. He found a room, not knowing where the hell to go. The room looked menacingly cold, with a huge bed, and nightstand to fit a boom box on.

Then, he heard a 'psssst, Deku!'

He turned his head up, it was Uraraka? Using her quirk, she was able to get on the roof of the bed, uneasy to see if you weren't at least around 5'10. Which Midoriya wasn't.

"Oh, hey Uraraka-san," Midoriya replied in the same whisper. "Where do I hide?"

"The closet! Hurry! Jirou's in here too," Uraraka pointed to underneath the bed, where Jirou was able to slip through (maybe because of her flat chest) and hide. She had her ear jack stuck in the ground, listening for any signs of the seekers.

"They're coming up the stairs, they found Aoyoma, Tokoyami and Ojiro already. Go hide in the closet already, jeez!"

Deku saw the closet, which looked too small for even a small suitcase to fit in and too high for a normal human to even get to. He managed to fit in, crouched down and cramped as all hell.

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Hagukere had found 15 people already, and gave all of them a proper scare. They all have hints to where the rest might have been, and the last place to look was in Todoroki's room down the hall.

Hagukere has given up on hide and seek since she didn't want to invade Todoroki's place and she was too tired to be going around trying to catch people. As said, Momo's mansion was pretty big.

As soon as Todoroki opened the door, he heard a little scurry, and the room tensed up. They MUST have been in there. There weren't really many places to hide, only the bed...

"Gotcha," Todoroki kneeled down to see Jirou under the bed. "And gotcha," he used his ice to go up on a platform, Uraraka in plain sight.

They both muttered 'dang' in unison and exited the room.

"Now where could Midoriya be hiding?"