(5)

"Now where could Midoriya be hiding?"

~Midoriya's PoV~

OH MY GOD IS HE CALLING TO ME IS HE TRYING TO SPITE ME TO MAKE ME NERVOUS OH NO HE SOUNDS SO CLOSE IS HE COMING TO MY SPOT RIGHT NOW IM PROBABLY GOING TO FALL IF I GET OUT OF THIS CABINET OH JESUS I FEEL SO COLD I CAN HEAR THE ICE COMING UP IS HE OPENING THE DOOR UP OH MY GOD MOM PLEASE PICK ME UPPPP—

I might have put my hands to cover my face because once he opened the cabinet I was a blushing mess and I sprung out of the counter.

THUD!

~Todoroki's PoV~

I knew he was in the small closet, why? His muttering. Music to my ears, literally. When I opened it up I didn't realize he would jump on me like that.

But what I saw on me when I fell from my ice stand was a literal angel on my chest. Oh my lord, how did this cute piece of broccoli and me get in this situation? Oh how I saw it then. His green hair tickling my chin but soft overall, his nose pressed up against my beating heart...

...he can feel my heartbeat.

Is that weird??

Oh no...

I pushed him off of me as quickly as I could when I realized my flames were lit, checking up on him to see if he was okay.

He opened his eyes and sat up to look at me. "AHH! IM SORRY TODOROKI-KUN I DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL ON YOU URARAKA SAID TO HIDE THERE AND IT WAS SO CRAMPED AND WHEN I JUMPED ON YOU THAT WAS SUPER EMBARRASSING THAT WASNT MEANT TO HAPPEN IM SORRY IM SO SO SO SORRYYYY..!!!" He rambled while I just looked at him. He's so cute, with his freckles and broccoli-resembled hair. And his rather beefy collarbone and chest pulsing out of his shirt...

Okay, Shoto, shut up, be quiet, you kinky fuck, focus on what happened.

"Oh no it's quite alright," I said, waving my hand. "Also, you have to be 'it' now. With Aoyoma."

"I- oh... o-o-okay," he said, blushing his ass off. Actually, he has a nice ass— SHUT UP SHOTO.

~Midoriya's PoV again~

When we went downstairs, Aoyoma was already there, he probable painted his nails because he was blowing on them, they were a coral shade too... until he saw me.

"Bonjour, chérie~" He said, waving at me and sparkling as always. He stood up and faced me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm having a bit of conflict here, désolé," he said. His eyes for once did not shine. Did... not... shine. WHICH IS SUPER CREEPY!!

He didn't wait for a response. "I'm no matchmaker, but two people in the class like you..."

Wait...

W H A A A A A A A A T ? ? ? ?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??

IM NOT ATTRACTIVE OR ANYTHING IM JUST A FANBOY WITH A GIFTED QUIRK IM NOT SUITABLE AT ALL RIGHT NOW!!!

"C-c.. CAN YOU TELL ME THEIR NAMES..???" I feel like a blushing mess right now...

"Hmmm, mi amor, I will...

"Only if you let me design some clothes for you to show your future lover.

"And I won't make them JUST boy's clothing, fufufu~"

Oh no... "W-well... sure. Just give me their names!"

"My my, you're determined," he said, with his devilish smirk. He whispered them in my ear...

Oh...

"R-REALLY??"

He nodded. "I know love when I see it. But I think you should go with the first option. The second would be..." he looked at me, "...chaotic."

I put my arms over my head. "But when I date one of them... what will happen?"

"I don't know," he said. He pulled out a piece of cheesecake from a little container... wait where did he get cheesecake from???? "Do you want some le flan au fromage? I followed my mummy's recipe from when I was home in the school cafeteria and it tastes magnifique~"

"U-uh... sure." He took a little piece off from a very expensive-looking fork and put it in my mouth.

SO

GOOOOOD!!!!!!