(9)

~Nobody's PoV~
~Some obsession shit be warned~
~Kirishima's Room~

"Oh Katsuki..." Kirishima groaned sadly. He sat at his desk, with a box on the surface. he opened the small box, filled with things he got from the blonde over the years, some, perhaps taken.

Given, as in a friendship bracelet he made when dragged into it by yours truly. That was the only thing classified as 'given'.

So many things, that were 'taken'. From the littlest things, like a shred of Bakugou's hero costume during hero quarrels that he fortunately picked up when no one was looking; to the bigger findings... a soda can he found Bakugou drinking, digging through the trash like a raccoon after he threw it away, a picture he printed out of a selfie he took of Bakugou and him, which no one but he and maybe Midoriya could have ever pulled off without being blown in the face, even a lock of hair that god knows how he cut it off Bakugou's hair and how it kept its needle-like consistency, bundled up and pulled together with a scrunchy that Bakugou had only given his approval on one time.

Kirishima sighed at all the things, Bakugou's perfect image, his rather crimson eyes and dusty blonde hair, and-

Oh.

Suddenly, the door opened, Kirishima being quick to put the box under his desk and turn to see Bakugou in the doorway, an undeniably guilty expression only the redhead could read.

"Bakugou? Hey dude, what's up? Are... you feeling bad about earlier..?" Bakugou shook his head a little, tearing up while closing the door behind him, and eventually crying as he fell into Kirishima's arms. "Okay bud," he said, guiding himself and Bakugou onto his bed, "what was it about? Why'd you fight Todoroki-kun?"

Only silence endured.

...

"Why can't Midoriya love me..? Why'd he go for that damned half and half, daddy issues, good for fucking nothing..?"

Weak sparks flew from Bakugou's hands, while major sparks of pain from a sudden jealousy pounced Kirishima's heart. "Y... you... have a crush... on Midoriya..?" Kirishima did his best not to sound dejected or angry, though he struggled for words through his gritted teeth. The green-haired boy's name repeated throughout Kirishima's mind. How to get this said friend's name off of his obsession's head, unknown. Maybe a threat? No... he's already with Todoroki-kun!

Just wait it out. Or...

maybe some advice from a certaint someone...?