[1]

WORD COUNT: 666 WORDS

YOUR POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing like crazy, I slam my hand on it and it finally shuts up jesus christ. I get up and stretch a bit thinking about how senior high would be, wild, calm, weird, crazy, whatever. I try to make myself mentally stable and calm because my insides feel nervous. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I rush down stairs for breakfast. I see a note on the fridge saying:

"[Y/N] your breakfast is ready, goodluck on your first day. Sorry if I'm not home sweety, work needs me but remember you have my full support honey

-dad"

I slid the note in my pocket and find my breakfast on the table. Dad prepared me my favourite breakfast, how sweet but I really wish he was here.

I comb my hair as I check how I look in the mirror I'm wearing a [Y/F/C] hoodie with ripped jeans and sneakers.

I start eating breakfast when my phone ringed, I received a message from evan.

Tree-Boi-Evs: hey [Y/N]

Me: sup?

Tree-Boi-Evs: Do you mind if I walk with you to school?

Me: Not at all Evs 🤘

Tree-Boi-Evs: Cool I'll swing by in a few~

I put my phone down and finished my breakfast. As I was washing my dish I heard the doorbell ring.

"Come in!"

I yell from the kitchen and a tall awkward Evan Hansen was standing at my doorway.

"Hey [Y/N], r-ready for the f-first d-day of se-senior h-high?"

Evan stutters as he speak, nervousness flooding his tone and this left me in pity. I finish up washing my dish and wipe my hands dry before approaching evan.

I give him a big hug and I rub his back reassuringly. That's when I only noticed he has a cast on his arm.

"Don't worry about it evs, you'll make new friends and meet new people."

I release from the hug.

"How was your summer? and what happened to your arm?"

I ask examining his cast as he plays with his fingers.

"I-uhm I f-fell off a t-tree"

He smiled a bit after saying this and was looking down at the floor.

"would y-you uhm.. w-want to sign my c-cast?"

he asks and I gladly agreed. He handed me a sharpie and I write:

Yours truly, dorkydork

Then signed it. He stared at it and smiled while I give him back the sharpie.

"Why don't we start heading to school eh?"

I say to break the silence while he gladly agrees.

~🤘 TIME SKIP 🤘~
((LUNCH BREAK))

I'm putting stuff in my locker and as I close the door, low and behold the one and only Jared Kleinman

"What's up shortstuff?"

He says in a mocking voice.

"Puh-lease you're like an inch taller than me nerd"

I shot back at him and he chuckled.

"why so grumpy? anyways how was your summer?"

We start walking to the cafeteria as we walk and talk.

"Cool I guess, dad brought me scuba diving and zip lining, it was the highlight of my summer I swear to god"

I say in an all dreamy voice as it was one of the best days of my life.

"How about you—?"

I was about to ask him then somebody out of nowhere shoved me and ran off I didn't see who he was but I was thin and frail so I fell. I heard jared cussing at the guy before helping me up.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BLIND ASS"

I yell and dusted myself off.

"Are you okay?"

Jared asks me and I nod reassuringly as we both walked to the cafeteria and sat with evan, talking about how summer was.

—————

HEY GUYS
so hope y'all like the first chapter to whatever.
Sorry for swear words.
There are more to come

~Lai💋