[4]

WORD COUNT: 483 WORDS

YOUR POV

"Do you like anyone?"

As Jared asked that question, it rang in my ears. I search and scan my brain for answers to say or a name or anything, asking myself if I do like someone? Do I? I try to put into sentences what I want to say but

words fail

"I-uhm no? I think Evan are you are pretty cool.. I guess i like you guys? I mean in a friendly way? I mean... I haven't really asked myself that question..."

dammit [Y/N] why can't you just answer properly?

I sigh waiting for him to say something, he chuckles a bit as I turn to him with a concerned look. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, it's ok if you don't know, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. You know that right?

His smile makes me so relaxed and my heart warmed. He pats my back and I smile back at him as we arrived at my house.

We get inside as dad greets us both.

"well if it isn't [Y/N] and Jared, how are you two on this fine evening?"

We at each other and greeted a good evening and Jared did the same.

"doing great dad, and Jared's gonna sleep over."

I explained to him why he's here. He nodded for confirmation and we head upstairs to my room.

"[Y/N] oh no I don't have clothes for tomorrow"

He says as he closes the door of my room and I thought of something to say.

"well you can borrow one of my hoodies and just re-wear the jeans you're wearing now.. unless you want to wear one my skirts"

I laugh at the last part and sat down on my bed. I turn to him as he's rolling his eyes.

"Ha ha very funny. The insanely cool jared kleinman in a SKIRT? no way"

He says in a fake-offended voice as he sits down on a chair in my room observing the stuff all around.

"I'd actually want to see that"

I say in a daring voice as he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Well you won't be"

He says crossing his arms

"or will I?"

I smile mischievously making him look at me suspiciously.

"What does [Y/N] have in mind now?"

he asks giving me a teasing smile

"you in a skirt"

I smirk at him as I thought of an idea. I bring out controllers handing him one as I turn on my console

"Who ever loses has to do what the winner wants them to do"

I say shooting him a daring look.

"YOU'RE ON!"

he yells, snatching the controller out of my hand.

><><><><

We play for a few hours and now it's 10 PM

and the winner is