[6]

WORD COUNT: 728 WORDS

Your POV

"Well if it really means that much to you, it's one of my friends"

Both Jared and I say unison

We slowly turned our heads at each other and cracked up. Evan laughed along but I know we still had to answer the question.

"I don't have a crush on someone, unless if you count that I think all my friends are cute."

I was scared to like someone, wait let me rephrase. I'm scared of being rejected so instead of liking anyone and fearing they'd say no if I ask them out, I have no worries.

"ALL your friends? but you have like 2"

Jared says then chuckles which makes me roll my eyes.

"Fine then unless you count if I think Evan is cute"

I narrow my eyes at him and finished my breakfast. I look back at Evan who's blushing and who looks like he's nervous. Poor guy.

"to answer your question Evan, I don't like anyone. No interests, no rejection."

I say in a matter-of-fact kind of tone as I put my dish in the sink. I grab a glass of water and started drinking.

"Well I like [Y/N]"

Jared said making me spit out my water in the sink.

"WHAT?!"

I said clearly flustered, making him laugh his ass off. I shot him daggers but the look wasn't enough. He wiped off a non existent tear and started speaking

"You should've seen the look on your face! It was priceless!"

He says still laughing a bit

"You're such an ass, why don't you just answer properly?"

He says inhaling deeply as I ger his and Evan's plates and places them in the sink.

"I like this girl in my club but clearly, she has no interest in me so I try to shrug it off"

He says before walking off to my room to get his bag. As he climbs up the stairs, Evan turns to me

"Y-you really don't like anyone?"

He says and I shake my head

"Oh.. Uhm okay"

He says awkwardly and tries to smile, it's adorable. I walk over to him and pinch his nose like a kid. He blushes as Jared arrives with his bag and we all walk off to school.

><><><><><><

Right now we're all walking to my house, not directly after school. We dropped by at Jared's so he can get some of his stuff and did the same with Evan because I was hosting the sleepover. Luckily, we didn't have homework.

As we arrived at the house, no one was home because my parents are both at work. I told them to settle down their bags in my room and we all changed into our pyjamas.

"W-who's turn is it t-to sleep n-next to [Y/N]?"

Evan stutters out

"You!"

I say giggling at him, he smiled and nodded. We were brainstorming for things to do as we finally settled for a plan.

For starters, we're all pulling an all-nighter which means we'll all be tired at school tomorrow but who cares. Me and Jared are going to go to various shops to buy dinner and some snacks. Evan is going to stay home, arranging the living room and gathering board games for us to play.

First off we're all going to watch a movie or two. After that, we're going to play board games and possibly video games until like 2 or 3 am. We all decided to have a late night talk until it was time for breakfast.

Me and Jared didn't care if we were wearing pyjamas while driving around to buy food for the "sleepover". After half an hour or so we arrived back at my house with 2 whole pizzas, drinks and lots of snacks. All of our favourites.

Evan opens the door and helps us, as we entered the living room I saw the setup evan did. There was a little box beside the coffee table where it was filled with board games. Video games which were beside the tv and controllers ready. The couch wasn't moved but there were now beanbags. The couch now had more pillows and there blankets in another basket.

I could already tell it would be a great night, possibly one of the best nights of my life.

—————

WOAH TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS!! hehe to make it up for not updating for over a week. My exams are due next week so I'll try my best to get in more updates because I need to study. I'm sorry if I can't but thanks for understanding! Y'all are wonderful and my inbox is open for any messages, whether it's venting out or a request or gushing over someone. Thanks for reading!

~Lai💋