[7]

WORD COUNT: 2500 WORDS

Your POV

At this time of night, I've already chosen a movie. Evan is setting it up while Jared is getting the snacks ready. I will be sitting between Jared and Evan so Jared won't be making sarcastic or mean remarks to Evan. He can be a total dick sometimes, but sometimes he's the best human being ever. (Most of the time, it's Evan. Oops back to the story.)

All three of us are now settled in and ready to watch. A few hours later, we got to watch 2 movies and is now 11:30 PM. It was still early but we were getting bored so we decided to play video games. Jared won once and so did Evan and I won twice. Jared kept complaining that I cheated.

After our eyes got tired of the screen, we all sat on the floor to play boardgames and card games.
We first played Monopoly where Evan always wins because and Jared always spend our money

"I'm in jail but I can still earn some money you know."

I say glaring at Jared because he laughed at me while I'm in jail.

"Yeah right, my turn"

He rolls the dice and lands on my property, causing him to pay 120 bucks.

"HA!"

I say victoriously as he reluctantly hands me over the rent fee. We look at Evan's to see him holding only 5 properties while we have 8 or 9 each. But he has over 5000 bucks while we only had less than 500. Dang is this guy good at this game. I say to myself.

After playing monopoly, where of course Evan won because me and Jared got bankrupt, we then played uno where I am a motherfucking boss at.

"Plus 2! ha!"

Jared says to me with a sinister grin as he thought I was getting two more cards.

I drop down a plus 2 card and the plus 4 is now supposedly to Evan. Evan then dropped a plus 4, yelling "uno" before Jared can, leaving him to get 10 cards. We all laughed as Jared shot glares at us, saying we're teaming up against him.

I won at the end of that and we decided to play jenga, Jared always wins here because the guy has fucking tricks up his sleeve.

1st Round

As Evan was reaching in and grabbing a block, Jared squeals causing Evan to flinch and making the tower drop.

"That's cheating!"

Me and Evan say in unison as he smirks at us

"Is it?"

2nd round

I'm glaring at Jared before getting a piece, mentally preparing myself for whatever screech he's going to do. He gives me the most innocent face expression, I'm still in distrust though.

I finally grabbed one and as I was slowly pulling it out,

"Is that a hickey I see on little [Y/N]?"