[8]

WORD COUNT: 950 WORDS

Your POV

5 AM
Yep, time to make breakfast. I ended the awkwardness that was circling around us by opening my mouth to speak

"Well, that was fun and all and sorry Evs, you didn't get to sleep next to me, because we didn't actually sleep"

I say chuckling as he frowns

"Next time, anyways Red, can you help Evs clean up? I'll go make us breakfast."

I say as they both nod. I went on to the kitchen to cook a meal. Hmm I was thinking about what I should cook. Pasta? Pancakes? Waffles? Bacon? The ideas were circling in my mind and I came to a conclusion.

I'll make some breakfast burritos!
And maybe prepare them both a sandwich for lunch. Halfway in making breakfast, I heard one of them run upstairs. Probably to use the shower in my room as I heard the bathroom door downstairs shut. This made me chuckle but nonetheless, continued.

After making breakfast and preparing each of them two of their favourite sandwiches, I was preparing the table for when we were going to eat but they both stopped me and said they can do it. They both already showered and they looked in the kitchen for what was breakfast.

"Neat! Breakfast Burritos!"

I hear Jared say making me chuckle.

"W-what are the s-sandwiches f-for?"

I hear Evan ask as I say

"They're for lunch. Each of you get two, those two of which are your favourites ~"

I say before heading upstairs, before I head in my room I heard Jared yell

"Thanks Mom!"

Making me roll my eyes and laugh as I entered my bathroom and took a shower.

~~~

It's pretty peaceful, we all arrived early so we decided to walk around and split up for a bit. After walking around for nearly 15 minutes, I went to my locker and organized it a bit. As I close it, I see Evan at the corner (istg I accidentally typed connor and not corner) of my eye.

I was approaching him as I saw the school druggie, Connor Murphy shoved him to the floor. I quickly ran to him and helped him up.

"What's your damage?"

I looked at him furiously and he just growls and walks away. I turned to Evan

"Hey, You okay?"

He was on the verge of tears as I was fixing his hair a bit, it got messy when he fell. He shook his head and tears started rolling down from his eyes

"h-he, he w-will n-n-nev-never l-like a l-lo-loser l—"

I cut him off and gave him a hug and rubbed circles on his back.

(Lil background: Connor shoved Evan bc our lil baby Evan was staring at his perfect being—
Was staring for way too long, it annoyed and made Connor uncomfortable so our lil school shooter snapped and shoved him)