[5]

WORD COUNT: 847 WORDS

YOUR POV

And the winner is...

JARED

HOLY SHIT HE WON

AGHHH

I feel his smug face smirking towards my direction as I groan in annoyance. I HAD TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS GAHHH.

I hope he doesn't go too harsh on me.
I slowly look at him, staring into his eyes and spoke up

"So, what do you want me to do?"

I say in a complaining tone making him smirk more and making me more nervous. This boy, if he wasn't my friend I would've slapped him by now.

"Easy, don't worry I don't want you to have a hard time so, I just want you to host a sleep over, tomorrow, me and evan and you!"

He says in a childish energetic voice... what is he planning.

"Wow, that's amazing I thought you would make me eat dirt or something."

I shouldn't have given that suggestion.

"maybe next time. But I miss the old times and I want you to host a sleep over!"

He says smiling, which makes me remember all the memories

"Jared that's cheating!"

I yell even with my tiny voice because he tried to change the rules.

"No it's not! Evan, is it cheating?"

He asks poor little Evan who's ACTUALLY playing by the rules.

"U-uhm i don't know? uhm maybe?"

He says indecisively, aww poor Evan.

"Whatever! Fine I'll just change"

He half-shouts and pouts after making me giggle. Evan also chuckled after and we all ended up laughing.

"A sleepover it is!"

I say in an overly excited voice. Normally, Evan or Jared hosts the sleepover, this time it's me. I'm very excited.

"I still want to see you in a skirt though"

I say crossing my arms and pouting which makes him laugh.

"Next time my dear [Y/N]"

He says patting my head and chuckling.

"Hmph!"

A few moments of catching up on summer and laughing, me and Jared started yawning and both getting tired.

(I'm sorry if that isn't your desired bedroom, you are free to think of your own just as long as it has a couch)

"So, where am i sleeping?"

Jared stretches out his arms and yawns while saying that.

"Well, couch of course"

I say, also yawning.

"Aww not next to you?"

He says in a puppy-pleading voice which I am NOT falling for even with the matching puppy eyes.

"Noo, Last sleepover, which is like months ago. You slept next to me so it's Evan's turn. Why do both of you like sleeping beside me anyways?"

I say chuckling at the last statement. Jared grabs a pillow from my bed and gets comfortable on the couch before answering.

"Because, my dear [Y/N] you're like the perfect hugging pillow."

I laugh at that and also tucked myself into bed. I yawn one more time and dimmed the light of the lamp which was our only light source.

"Goodnight Jared"

I say while grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"Right back at ya"

He says taking off his glasses and as the minutes pass by, we both drift off to sleep.

><><><><><><

Morning arrived as sunshine filled the room. The light was blinding me yet it didn't annoy me as much as I thought it would. I glance over at the couch to not see a sleeping Jared, instead hearing my shower on. Ah so he's awake. I get up and stretch for a bit then attempt to calm down my hair.

I fixed the bed and the couch and my very messy hair. I waited for Jared to finish for it to be my turn in the shower. A few moments later he goes out wearing my red hoodie and pants, the exact thing I told him to wear. He smiles at me and says

"Goodmorning!"

I smile back and greeted him also as I get in the shower.

After getting myself ready, I head downstairs and arrive to the smell of pancakes. It smelled wonderful, I lead myself to kitchen, seeing Jared and Evan there.

"Oh hey you two"

I say and they both snap their heads at me

"Good morning [Y/N]!"

Evan says with the cutest smile and tone ever making my heart melt. I look over to Jared and see him, preparing 3 cups of coffee and 3 plates of pancakes. Obviously for the 3 of us.

"where's my parents?"

I ask, taking a seat

"They left early"

Jared says bringing the food to the table. I nod and started munching into the delicious pancakes.

After eating we all started going to school, talking about Evan's awkwardness to Zoe, teasing him along the way and random gaming stuff.

"wait! u-unfair you g-guys know who I like... but I don't have a c-clue who you two like"

He says in a fake-offended voice making me snicker and Jared laughed.

"Well if it really means that much to you, it's one of my friends"

Both Jared and I say unison

—————

HEYYYY wazzup, sorry it took a while I have been busy with school. ANYWAYS OML WE'RE ALMOST TO 100 READS THANK YOUUUU. HAVE A GREAT DAY TO YOU ALL

~Lai💋