Glossary

Valen Dragon Lorde's -- Only men (because of sexist views). They all appear pale with blue eyes and dark hair. Most are tall and lanky. They have the power to connect with a dragon and if chosen by an element they also can wield that certain power.

Example: Thale, Lorde Marwick, Lorde Balin, King Caunion, Lorde Tris, Lorde Kaede,  and ect.

Viman --  People that are half Dragon Lorde & half Human. Humans have stronger genetics on appearance. So Viman would have more of their Mothers features. Woman Viman are not allowed to participate in being a Dragon Lorde. Their power replicates the Dragon Lorde's. Examples: Emoriah, Cole, and ect.

Fae -- Are tall and slender beings with golden hair and green eyes. Their ears have a sharp point at the tip. They can be very impressive with powers such as healing, nature, and ect. They can live for centuries if desired.

Example: Ariella, Shay, and ect.

Falen -- Woman and men that are half Valen Lorde & half Fae. They have all the appearances of a Fae but most can't use such powers. Instead they are chosen by an element. Another difference between the fae is that the Falen can't live as long. Falen Woman are often treated worse because of the sexist views circulating within the Valen Lorde's beliefs. So they are ignored and not allowed to participate in being a Dragon Lorde.

Example: Sienna, Willow and her sisters, and ect.

Elves -- A group of people that stand about 2-3 ft tall with eccentric hair and pointy ears. They are often working as maid servants in a household.

Example: Lyra, and Kiera.

Wimpleton -- Appear muscular, sturdy with brown hair and brown eyes. Most are bandits or thieves in the streets.

Example: Chapter one- the men in the pub.

Mansa -- Men and Woman with massive rotting toes, beefy fingers, and bulging eyes. They can stand up to 20 ft and smash boulders with their bare hands. Usually spotted deep in a forest.

Behemoth -- Monstrous crocodiles. Think 'Jurassic world.'

Adar -- Angels that were driven down to hell by Salvadore himself. They grew into vengeful birds corrupted by Mephisto. They appear like any ordinary men with two legs and two arms. But it is their eyes that show their true identity. Golden eyes. Eyes of a predator. If angered feathery wings sprout out from their back along with a shiny black beak.

Akrabbim -- Massive hairless moles (the animal idiot) with a poisonous scorpion tail at its backside.

Ogon -- Demons created from the shadows. Also known as Mephisto's delightful army. These creatures have bright evil red eyes and long talons to scratch at their prey. They appear in genderless naked bodies with a thick slime coated on their pale frames. They have the power to shadow travel.

Dyrio Horn -- A very intelligent creature with the legs and tail of a cheetah and body/face of a Pronghorn. They can appear in all colors and size. They are the fastest creatures on this world. Mainly used for travel.

Salvadore -- God.

Mephisto -- The devil.

Dragons -- Massive scaly beasts that shoot fire from their scaly snouts. They appear in all colors.

Dwarf Dragons -- Are the most popular dragons in this world. They grow into the size of a small cat and each have a set of glowing sharp pearls. There are eleven different kinds of Dwarf dragons. Each dragon has a different ability referring to the color of their scales. Basically there are eleven powers, eleven colors, and eleven different dragons.

Dragon Slayers -- A large quantity of people/creatures brought together to bring down the legacy of all dragons and their Lorde's.

This list will grow longer as the second book is being made. Also!! Don't be afraid to ask me questions on certain people or settings in this book or the past book!

So, if any are confused or forgetful (and trust me I know...I'm the most forgetful person ever!!) please help yourself to scrolling back to this ole' page. Thank you.