27

Lexi's POV:

Evan is obviously drunk, but I think she still knows what she is doing.

"Jesus, Ev. I'll walk you in." I laugh and turn off the car.

I escort Evan inside the house, where she immediately kicks off her shoes and puts her things on the closest table.

"Lexi." She whispers and nears me. Her hands travel down my forearms and to my palms and she leans into me, "I love you."

I close my eyes and bite my cheek, just standing there and thinking about everything.

"You're pretty drunk." I remind her, smirking.

She shakes her head, "I'm just a little tipsy. I know what I want. I want you." She assures me, now pressing her body against mine. "Kiss me."

I sigh hard and bite my cheek, knowing I won't be able to resist her much longer. Who would? She is ridiculously sexy and she is throwing herself at me. I'd be stupid to tell her no.

"Think of it as a graduation present, Lex." She mutters, her lips brushing mine when she speaks.

I cave and kiss her slowly, our lips moving in perfect synchronization. Her kisses are sloppy from drinking, and she tastes like tequila.

My hands snake around her trimmed waist, and she stumbles forward, pushing me against the counter.

"Easy." I giggle and push off of the counter, guiding her to the couch in the next room. I stop beside the couch and look her up and down slowly, genuinely just taking her in.

"Quit." She hisses and shoves me down on the couch. She pushes her hair to one side and straddles my lap before kissing me again.

Her skirt rides up her thighs as my hands caress both of them, my fingertips burning where I touch her skin.

Her ringed hand grabs my throat and I laugh a little before forcing her off, "I do not think so..."

I scoop the back of her legs quickly and flip her onto her back, giving myself the advantage.

My kisses fall from her lips to her neck, then even further to the exposed part of her chest.

"Lexi..." she whimpers my name softly and her teeth pin her bottom lip in the sexiest way imaginable.

I grin at the sound of my name and slide down, putting my face between her thighs.

The moans escaping her lips let me know I'm doing all the right things, and when her thighs clench around my head I look up at her and smirk, "hm?"

Her eyes flutter shut before she grabs my shirt collar and pulls me to her lips, kissing me harshly. "I wanna go upstairs."

I nod my head at her request and help her do just that, stumbling up the stairs and watching her strip as she enters the bedroom.

When she's left in only her jewelry,  she lays back on the bed and looks at me desperately. "Stay with me. I want you, Lex."

I contemplate the idea of staying for a few minutes, but ultimately I have no choice. I can't leave this woman.

I find myself hovering over her naked body in bed, kissing every last inch of her skin.

I please her thoroughly and she slips her fingers into my hair and lets her breathing settle to a normal rate.

"Why isn't this a daily thing?" She whispers.

I giggle and kiss her lips quickly before falling onto my back, "because you're not drunk on a daily basis, thankfully."

"Touché, but I don't have to be drunk to want you like this. I want you like this regardless." She mutters and pulls the blankets over her naked body.

Rather than arguing it, I just nod and look over her sleepy face.

"You need to rest." I tell her.

She pouts and shakes her head, "no! I need to give you-"

I stop her and laugh, "Ev, you are too drunk to fuck me. You can just owe me one." I grin.

Her eyes roll and I climb out of her bed, walking towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going? Please don't leave me like some kind of one night stand bullshit." She whines.

I shake my head and return from the bathroom with make up wipes in my hand, "I'm not leaving you, stupid. Let me wipe your face."

She rolls onto her back and closes her eyes unwillingly, she's just too drunk to keep them open. I take the make up wipes and carefully wipe her face clean and she grabs my hand when I leave the bed again, "I love you. I mean that."

I nod my head and kiss her lips tenderly, "go to sleep. I'll be right back."

NOTE:

SORRY this is so short! Next one will be longer!