Ch.5 Oh

Third Person

Stone watched the girl sleeping across his office on the couch with concentration that made even him frustrated.

This... tiny fragile girl had captured his heart. Ever since that night in this very club he couldn't get her out of his mind.

Usually women were not an issue for him. He never focused on them to the extent of spending nights with them on his mind.

Not like this tiny fairy of a girl did.

Every time her bright hazel eyes even graced him with a glance he felt this strange pull to her from within. She was so elegant, kind, gentle and beautiful and... very forbidden.

She was the daughter of a very powerful man. A man who he had crossed long ago.

That man would never allow her to be with him.

Be with him?!

Stone frowned and looked away from her sleeping form. He was nearly thirty and she was eighteen. It was wrong for him to even entertain this. She would grow and eventually find a man who would love her, spoil her and maybe give her a few kids.

At the very thought Stone gripped the mouse to the point where it might actually break. He didn't want any man but himself to give her all that and more.

He wants her for himself and only him.

A sharp knock at the door interrupted his thoughts and startled Alara out of her sleep.

"Boss a woman up front is asking about her." Goose one of the guys from the treasury department said.

Alara rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. "My Nana is here?"

She looked a lot more calm and collected. The nap had done its job.

"No. Your grandmother is still on her way in. She's stuck in traffic actually. This woman... she is middle aged. She keeps talking about explaining a big misunderstanding."

Stone stood up as Alara got up quickly. "What does she look like? Alara slow down a second." He said as he crossed the room.

Alara looked confused but he focused on Goose.

"Uh... she looks really familiar but I've never met her. Never slept with her for sure." Goose chuckled.

A sharp look from Stone shut him up though.

"Alara wai-" He stopped when he noticed she wasn't even in the room anymore.

"Fuck!"

Stone sent Goose a look that could whither a flower and stormed after Alara.

He didn't have to go far to catch up to her. She had stopped at the entrance to his private hallway and was staring blankly at something ahead of her.

Well... at someone.

Stone moved out and infront of her to see that it was a woman.

She was standing with two security guards next to her. All of them dressed in black. She was dressed in a dark purple fitted dress and heels. She looked like she had just stepped out of a board meeting.

But most of all... she looked like Alara.

The woman studied him with sharp brown eyes before she dismissed him and looked behind him.

"Who are you?" Stone demanded.

The woman didn't respond and he stepped to the side. Completely cutting off her view of Alara.