Ch.49 Trouble Man

I woke up around eight the next morning to Cyrus kissing my neck.

A sleepy sigh escaped my lips as he rolled over on top of me.

We had a very long night last night... I don't think we went to bed till one. He wasn't kidding when he said he missed me.

"We keep fucking like that and we're gonna have a kid." I mumbled.

He smiled against my neck and pulled back to look at me. "What do you think I'm trying to do?"

"You better not..." I laughed.

He raised an eyebrow growing serious, "You don't want kids?"

Are we really gonna have this conversation right now? Its early...

"Not at the moment. I'm eighteen Cy... I realise you're twenty-eight and you're in a different place than me but I need a few years." I said as I wiggled from under him.

We kind of always avoided this conversation- well I did.

"I don't even know how to be a good mother... I'm nowhere near like my mother."

With my mom it came so easily, she had the boys at nineteen. And took in Charlie months before they were born. She was so natural at it. The most I had done when it came to a baby was hold them, and that was awkward. I preferred to chill with the older kids.

"Are you mad?" I sighed softly. He had been quiet and I really didn't want to look at him.

"Sen, look at me. You know I don't like talking and you not looking at me."

He's so bossy...

I turned after a moment and he was sitting up looking at me. He didn't look mad.

"I'm not mad. I just need you to tell me how you feel more often. I can't read your mind baby."

I nodded, "Okay."

I leaned in to kiss him, "Give me one year after we're married... again and we can start trying."

"Alright." He agreed.

.

.

A week later I was headed back to the states. They were going to make my residence more secure but for now I was going to go back.

Personally I wanted more time with my family, and two it didn't make sense from the outside for me to stay in Persia.

People would think it was too early. Or that we were moving too fast. Which I didn't care about, but the public affairs people did.

They wanted to form us into a really, wholesome cute couple. And also dispel the rumors and the negativity around my age.

People thought he was a grown ass man taking advantage of me because I was so young.

I really wish people's opinions did not matter. But we had a very public relationship and that came with the territory. That just meant I had to work harder to keep what we had under wraps.

"When are they going to announce our engagement?" I asked Malia. We were off the plane finally and on the way to my apartment. It was very early in the morning... I was going to shower then go to sleep once I got home.

"In three days time. We will release the photos then." She told me.

We had taken photos before we left. Which neither of us wanted to do. We both hated posing but it is what it is.

Atleast we looked cute in them.

"There will also be news agencies asking for an interview once the photos are released. Would you be interested?" Malia asked.