Ch.44 Margarita

When we got to Friday's we sat in the parking lot to wait for Juice, Mills and Max.

"Oh before I forget, Happy Birthday." Cyrus said as he reached into the backseat.

He pulled out a black medium sized box that looked like a jewelry box. "You didn't have to get me anything." I said as I opened it.

Inside was a... collar.

I frowned, "I knew you were into some kinky stuff but... a collar?"

I pulled it out and it jingled as I moved it. It was cute, it had little diamonds all around it and the little name tag was blank.

"It's not for you." He said as he handed me his phone. I looked and gasped when I saw a cute brown eyed, grey kitten looking back at me. It was so adorable and its eyes were just like mine!

One eye was really light brown and the other was green.

"Its so cute!" I gasped.

"She's waiting for you when you get back home." He told me as I reached over and hugged him.

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek.

That was so thoughtful, truthfully I hadn't wanted anything other than to see my family. I was never really one who wanted presents for my birthday.

"Come on, let's go inside." He said as he closed the case with the collar in it and tucked it back where he got it.

Yeah, a few photographers were showing up and it was irritating me with the clicking away. Some had their flash on.

Cyrus came over to my end and helped me out of the car. Then he grabbed my hand as people started to call his name.

I kept my head down and focused on walking with him so I didn't trip or anything stupid. Some how someone already had gone ahead and cleared out a section so we wouldn't have people in our faces trying to take pictures or talk.

I quickly texted Milly and told her to ask for me when she got here with Juice, and Max so she didn't get turned away. But I was also sitting facing the door so I'd see her anyways when she came in.

Cyrus sat beside me since they would be joining us and he put his arm behind me.

"You have a very interesting taste in music. Especially for someone who has mastered some of the most difficult songs to play in the classical music genre." He said when I started humming the song playing over the speakers.

I smiled to myself, "I love all music. Ratchet music, classical music, piano, screamo, R&B, even the occasional slow song."

I used to never sit still when I was little especially if there was a song playing. Now I just tapped my foot to the beat, it wasn't even a concious thing anymore.

Music ran through my soul.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Juice telling me that she was here. I instantly got excited.

"Juice is here!" I squealed. "Why do all your friends have weird names?" I heard him say as he got up.

"Definitely don't let her hear you say that." I said as I slid out of the booth.

I was so excited to see my friend I barely waited for her to come into the restaurant and threw my arms around her. "Oh my little baby I have missed you so much!" She squealed as she hugged me tight.

"And you're so cute, you've had such a glow up. It must be this new dick in your life that Milly told me about." She whispered as she looked past me.

I blushed, "Girl shut up. I have not." I whispered.