Ch.47 Vibes Only 7

Seneca POV

I rode a bunch of rides before I got nauseous. So Cy made me eat something.

"Senny can I have some?" Riley asked as she crawled into my lap. I nodded and gave her some of my French fries.

"What's your name?" She asked Cyrus in her sweet little voice when he sat back down beside me.

"My name is Cyrus. How about you?" He asked her.

She smiled widely. "Riley!"

"It's nice to meet you Riley."

She giggled and mooched more fries from me. "Why are you so big?"

He smiled slightly, "Because I ate all my vegetables when I was your size."

"Even broccoli?"

He nodded, "Even broccoli."

They were so cute. I was surprised he was doing so well with little kids. I'd never even seen him hold a baby before.

They had flocked to him when we came to meet my mom and sisters in the little kids area. Probably because of his height and he was someone new.

"Do you play basketball?" Was a common question for him. And he didn't even get annoyed too, which was a big win for me.

Plus once my sisters and mom saw that he played well with the kids they started to warm up to him.

"Sen I think he's alright." Mary whispered to me when she came to get Riley.

Riley had moved from my lap and was sitting beside Cyrus asking him more questions. He even let her have some of his food too. And food was everything to Riley.

The kid could just eat for days.

"Nooooo! I want to sit by Cyrus!" Riley protested when Mary tried to scoop her up.

Mary looked surprised, usually she was the Aunt that Riley preferred. "You don't want to go to the waterpark?" She asked.

Riley shook her head and turned back to Cyrus. "Do you like Eclairs?"

"Not really, but I like doughnuts." Cyrus answered. He handed her one of his chicken wings and she smiled. "Thank you."

She was so cute.

.

Riley ended up hanging out with us for the rest of the day. She fell asleep in my arms holding onto a bag of cotton candy Cyrus had gotten her.

I had tried to give it to her Mom but she grumbled in her sleep so I let her be. It wasn't worth it getting fought by a toddler. Especially for some cotton candy.

"You're good with kids." I said when it was back to just us. We were probably going to leave in about an hour. I was ready for a fat nap.

"Cause they're easy. They are like small, adults. Who don't care about much."

He's adorable.

When we said our goodbyes and headed to the car I realized just how tired I was.

"You're about to fall asleep and leave me to drive while listening to you snore." He said as he pulled out the keys.

I giggled, "You don't know that."

Five minutes on the road I was already nodding off. "Go to sleep Seneca." I heard him say.

I didn't need anymore prompting after that.

.

I only woke up twenty minutes later. And that was because of the flashing of the cameras.