Ch.29 Home run

Noah was obviously still in his feelings but the rest of the game went well. The boys won seven to three and since it was a Friday night they had a team dinner.

Before we left the feild I took Noah to the side. Obviously, I wasn't going to chew his head and spit it out like Ezra.

"You really like this girl don't you?" I asked in a soft voice. The angry look he had on his face calmed and he nodded. I sighed, I never did prepare for my babies to grow up like this.

"Well, she is a very nice looking girl-" He looked up sharply with a surprised look. "Mom how do you know what she looks like?"

I smiled, "I know everything."

"Ariel?" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes, "Not the point. Anyways, bashing a boy's head is not going to impress her. You have to show restraint. You don't see your father going around and smacking around every guy that tries to talk to me."

"I do. You just don't see." Ezra kissed the top of my head and snaked his arm around my waist.

I smiled, he really was making this parenting moment hard. "We will talk about that later."

"Uh... can I get in the car now?" Noah groaned. I rolled my eyes, "Yes."

He walked away from the trunk and opened the backseat door. "Gross! Get a room!" The other two yelled before Noah climbed in and shut them out.

I faced Ezra and looped my arms around his waist lazily. "I like it when you use your loud voice," I whispered. He smirked and kissed my lips. "You want me to use it later?" His hand found my butt he smacked it lightly.

"You already know." I giggled.

When I opened the driver's door to the car the boys were all groaning. "I don't need or want to see that?" Matty groaned from the very back row.

"Is it over?" Gabriel said in a very dramatic tone. The other two were being equal butt heads. Charlie was the only one quiet. He used his hand to cover the side of his face. "I didn't see it. So I have no comment." He said as I got in. I rolled down the window before I shut the door.

"I made all of you so I don't want to hear it. Well, not you Jr." He laughed before he kissed me again. "I'll meet you at the restaurant." He said before he stepped away.

Once he got in his car I started mine up. But right when I was about to pull off Gabriel cursed. "Language!" I said sharply. I tolerated zero cussing in the house. I knew they still did it though.

"Sorry, I forgot my sunglasses in the dugout." Gabe said as he jumped out of the car. Of course. So we had to wait for him to go and get it.

While I watched him run down there I suddenly got a sickly feeling in my stomach. Like... I was going to puke. Ugh... I cannot be getting sick.

"Charlie, you drive." I sighed when the feeling didn't go away after Gabe got back in the car. I can't drive like that.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he took off his seat belt. I nodded, "Yeah. You just drive."

We switched and I settled into the passenger seat. Obviously, everyone had questions but I waved them off. "I'm fine. I think my stomach is just acting up from something I ate earlier." I told them.

I really had been getting lazy with reading labels for the ingredients and I needed to not do that. I hadn't come close to my worst allergic reaction again but I had a few very upset stomachs along the way.

We got to the pizza place fine even though I felt like Charlie drove a little too fast. The stress of making sure we didn't get pulled over by cops did not help my stomach at all. I was definitely going to throw up. But not in front of my boys.