2

He so fine omgg😩

Tink

Here I am smoking my blunt during lunch in my car. This was sum good shit man...that exotic shii .

I decided on wearing white biker shorts, red crop that stopped above my navel that said "bad girls club" from fashion nova, with my red vans.

I got a few stares by some niggas from me wearin all this red but I shrugged dem off and continued to my destination.

I came thru by Nba Youngboy was blasting through my car speakers as I smoked and nodded my head.

"this nigga actin like a bitch I can't control what he do" I nodded my head as I felt myself drift into my high "AND FUCK THAT BITCH THAT HO AINT SHIT SHE CROSS THE LINE WIMMIE TOO!" I spat the lyrics. I swea whenever I listened to him it felt like whoever hurt him they hurt me too cause i'd be spitting the lyrics out wit so much hate.

Deontae

"tae right there" Miracle moaned into my ear.

She been bugging me all day just cause she wanted some dick so I told ha to meet me at my car during lunch.

Shawty pussy wasn't even allat I was getting tired of ha the only reason I kept ha around was cause she knew how to work ha mouth.

Whenever she came down from her high she laid on my chest while breathing hard.

"igh cmon" I grabbed the baby wipes from the glove department and clean myself as I passed them to her and I got out my car while fixing my belt.

As I looked around the student parking lot I saw shawty from yesterday. What was her name again? Theresa..Tam..Tink!

She was hotboxing da fuck outta her car.

"babe I can't feel my legs" Miracle complained and I squinted my eyes at ha. Ian even give ha no good strokes I gave her my lazy strokes.

"gone inside the building imma see you inna min" I ignored what she said as she mumbled something unda ha breath before walking in.

I locked up my car before making my way to Tink car and knocked on the window. She opened ya eyes and looked at me before turning the music down and let her window down.

"damn you high as fuck" I laughed hard showing my grills in my mouth and she only stared at me before raising ha window up.

I raised my eyebrow at her before walking to the passenger side and got in the car. When I looked up she had a gun pointing to my head.

"nigga get the fuck out my car" She stared at me through low eyes. Shawty was fucked up out ya mind.

"youn kno how to use that" I stared at ha and she laughed hard.

"try me...whatchu want?" she put the gun down and let it rest on ha lap as she smoked a fat ah backwood.

Lil mama was hood as fuck..that shit was sexy as fuck

"trynna smoke witchu" I bluntly spoke as my eyes roamed ha body. She was small and by the way those biker shorts hugged ha bottom half it looked like she had a fat pussy.

"nigga yeen put in onnis blunt, yeen buy this backwood and you wanna smoke my shit? Mane hea nigga" She dryly laughed before passing it to me.

"next time yeen getting shit" she pointed ha finger at me

We smoked and talked till lunch was over. She was cool as fuck ion know why folks was hating on lil mama.

"say, why you got allat red on?" I asked while raising my eyebrows at her as we got out ha car and walked up to the school doors.