23

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
lots of POV changes

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

I ran into the apartment fast trying to avoid DeAndre. My eyes were blurry from the tears and by the way my body was shaking and my heart was beating I could tell I was having an anxiety attack.

My hand was over my chest as I ran into my room and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror at my neck seeing the bruise starting to form.

"Aye you straight?" I quickly covered my neck with the bob cut I was modeling.

"I'm fine DeAndre." My voice cracked as I spoke.

"Where he at?" His voice was much harder than before. He was mad as hell.

"He didn't do anythin-"

"If you not saying where he at don't say shit Tiana. Lock the door behind me." He walked into his room and I followed behind him watching as he grabbed his favorite glock.

"Dee, please." I cried and grabbed his arm trying to stop him.

"Tiana! Don't touch me! You keep running back to this nigga and he keep cheating on you! YOU NOT TIRED OF THAT SHIT?! You already know how I am about you but how can I help you when you keep going back to him?!"

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

I sat up quickly with tears running down my cheeks

I sat up quickly with tears running down my cheeks. My eyes felt puffy and I had a slight headache.

"You okay?" Myla looked back at me from her vanity. She was in a panty set and putting a wig on.

I nodded and laid down grabbing my phone to check the time. It was 10: 10 AM and our ceremony started at 5 but we had to be there by 3:30 to go over everything again.

I had a text from Dior and one from Deontae. I responded to Dior first then read Deontae's text.

Tae
you done acting like a ho?

Tiana💙
Bitch ain't nobody been acting like a ho stop trying me Deontae.

Tae
fuck off my phone ho

I rolled my eyes and blocked his number then deleted our chat. Bitch ass nigga.

I laid back and stared at my home screen seeing a picture of me and DeAndre. God I miss him so much.