4

y'all pooter liked my postssss omgggggg😩

Y'all have been so great to me with this book! So I wanted to give y'all another update!

You guys before I updated chapter 3 I had 53 reads! I have gained over 100 reads in the last 24 hours.

Thank you so much!
**************

Deontae

I ran through the dark streets of Chicago taking all the shortcuts that I knew. The sirens got louder and closer to my location.

There were a few policemen on foot, running after me but they fat asses was eating too many donuts and couldn't catch up with me.

My blue bandana was covering my nose and mouth as my black hood covered my hair. It was the 2nd day of our Fall break and this was how I was starting it....running from 12

I looked behind me and didn't see the policemen but I still heard the sirens. I cut through woods and headed to the lights of the apartments on the other side.

I knew better than to be onnis side specially not at night time. There was no fear in my heart or nunna that it's just I didn't belong on this side.

As I made it to the parking lot I sat on the side of someone's car, catching my breath and felt in my pockets for my phone.

I pulled my iphone out and dialed King's number to call him "aye nigga come get me, 12 looking around for me" I spoke calmly

The only reason I was calm was because they didn't see my face they just kno what I was wearing. I had to get rid of my clothes..fast

"where you at nigga? I'm busy damn tae you always doing some shit!" King started to fuss and I shook my head.

"Harmony South apartments"

"fuck you doin ova there?! You gotcho flag?"

"yea nigga ion give a fuck where i'm at imma still have my flag on me mane nigga come get me" I shook my head and sighed. This nigga acting like a pussy and shii ion see how i'm friends wit him.

He real Nay60rhk60d he just be pussyin out on shii just cause heon wanna leave his momma hea innis bum ass city..cruel ass world.

"i'm on my way and make sure you get rid of whatchu wearing nigga they gone be everywhere looking for yo ass" He ended the call and I put my phone in my pocket.

I looked up and seen Tink and some nigga arguing on the stairs of the apartment. I squinted my eyes as I stood up and moved my hood from my head and my bandana from face, stuffing it in my pocket.

"what's the problem?" I walked up to them then I noticed a red bruise around her neck. Fuck happened to her?

"nunna yo fucking business gone somewhea before you get hurt" Ole dude threaten me and I raised my eyebrow at him and started laughing.

Ian eva seen dude around no whea so he couldn't be from hea. Was this ha nigga?

"please..just leave" Tink spoke softly with her head down. I could tell she been crying by the sound of her voice.