18

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 "𝚃𝚊𝚎" 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰 —𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Tae Tae Tae!" I felt tink jumping up and down on the bed I was sleeping in

"Tae Tae Tae!" I felt tink jumping up and down on the bed I was sleeping in. We made it to Atlanta last night but we still had to wait till Sunday to meet up with the people so we got a hotel.

"Hmm?" I groaned, rolling over on my stomach.

"Today is the day! I get my apartment! Ahhhhh." She screamed and jumped on me shaking my body. How did she have this much energy early this morning?

"You smoked?" My voice came out muffled since my face was in the pillow.

"You already know. But get up we have to be there by 1:30. Nic said that his brother already talked to the guy and that I just needed to look over everything and sign." She rambled, walking off into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the shower start to run so I took that moment to get up and look inside my suitcase.

We were staying in Atlanta for 3 maybe 4 days depending on how we feeling but no longer than 4 days. I checked the time and it read 11:23 AM. I planned on visiting my dad at around 4.

About an hour later I was ready but Tink still had to do her hair and put her bat wings on. I took that time to call the movers and check on them.

That shit weird as fuck how Nic got her an apartment, movers, and a job so fast. It just didn't right with me. It was something about him I didn't like and it ain't because he cool with Tink.

That nigga just seems weird and sneaky.

By the time I finished packing my things again, Tink was finished and we checked out. Her apartment was 30 minutes away and Atlanta traffic was no joke.

"Why you even moving here? It's already overpopulated." I put our bags in the trunk and watched as the mover niggas came out and got into the u-haul.

"Because I have a job and apartment here plus I want to see what the hype is about." She smirked and gave me a side hug before we got into the car.

"I guess" I mumbled. Atlanta is a crazy ass hating ass city. Too much shit be popping off here.

"Tae look." I looked at her then at her phone and she took a boomerang. She gone get my ass caught up.

"Say you want a lil' time, well I need a lil' neck
Say he love me all the time, I don't even read the text"

"Hey bitchhhhh!" I heard Myla's voice come from the phone.

"Wassup ho! I miss you!" Tink whined and from the corner of my eye I could see her bottom lip poked out.

"I know. Can't believe Nic left you with Deontae tho." Myla sucked her teeth and I raised my eyebrows.