3

Aubrey in the media

Deontae

"t-ta-tae shit!" Aubrey moaned as I gave her slow strokes from da back. She had some tight pussy and she knew how to take dick good.

She had a nice fat ass with stretch marks that decorated it, flat stomach that was touching the bed as she arched her back, her titties were average size that were now squashed against the mattress.

I grabbed her waist and started pounding her shii from the back. All you heard were her moans, her lil tight pussy wet noise, and our skin clapping.

"i'm go-gonna cum! FUCK!" She moaned louder as she came all over my dick. Shortly after I pulled out, pulling the condom off and she turned around and took my dick in her mouth.

She used her hand and stroked what she couldn't fit in her mouth and that's all it took for me to buss in her mouth. Like the nasty bitch she was she swallowed all my nut and looked up at me.

"yo husband on his way home" I spoke while getting up and puttin my shorts back on as I checked the time.

"you kno i'd choose you over him right" She laid there still out of breath and sweating. Only problem wit her was that she was clingy as hell.

Aubrey was a 25 year old married woman. I met her when me and my momma moved into the apartment next to her. She used to go to her car late at night wit these lil bitty ahh shorts on just get my attention. We ended up doin a quickie in the back of her car and ever since then I been all up innat.

"youn wanna do that" I laughed while heading back to my apartment and took a quick shower. I haven't spoke to Miracle or Heaven since last night but ian complaining.

After showering and finishing my other hygiene I got in my car and made my way to American Deli wit Ashley by Dababy blasting through my speakers.

"I got my young nigga rich in 6 months, play with me getcho shit bust" I rapped while noddin my head.

My burner phone rang and it was King. Last night I asked him to do a lil background check on Tink for me. I wanted to kno exactly who she was and allat shit.

"Igh I found a few things about Tink or should I say Tiana Moores. Ha pops in the military and ha momma in rehab. She gotta older brotha..name DeAndre- ain't he that nigga that
so called run the streets" King let out a laugh.

"hell yea he be sellin and shii but heon run these streets" I shook my head as I was now driving with one hand on the steering wheel.

"ole girl gotta nigga...he live in NOLA..word around says that he be sellin and he a hitman" King continued to speak " that's all Ricardo got tho"

"shorty gotta nigga but was just twerking and shii on Malik last night" I squinted my eyes as I shook my head

"damn she a hoe..man nigga I told you! Shorty live inna hood but always got ha hair done and she be dressing nice and shii! She be sucking and fucking fa money!" King damn near yelled as he spoke. He had to be fucked up assum.

"igh thanks" I ended the call as I started thinking to myself.

I parked in fronna the place and walked inside, seeing Tink sitting at a table scrolling on her phone.

Lemme bother lil mama right quick...maybe she'll suck me up fa a few dollars

"wassuh babygirl" I spoke as I smirked down at her. She was dressed in some Nike pro black leggings, white crop top, and some 2 strapped black Nike slides.

"don't call me that" She responded not even glancing at me. Fuck wrong wit ha?

"what's up witchu? I seen you last night at the party but ian even get to speak to you since somebody started shooting up the crib" I sat across from her and stared at her. She was bad as fuck ion kno why she keep playing wit a nigga.