28

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

| 𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊|
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Nah i'm just fucking wit y'all." I burst into a fit of laughter before wincing.

"That ain't even funny bruh." Deontae sucked his teeth. Cry baby ass.

"Can we put her back down and try again causeee?" Dior asked one of the doctors..

He gave her a tight lip smile and shook his head as he continued to give me a checkup.

"Bro let me tell y'all who I seen." I instantly remembered. "I seen Ke'Andre."

"You was in hell?" Deontae raised his eyebrow.

"No bitc-" I cut myself off. "He said I was between death and living. My brother ain't in hell..surprisingly." I mumbled the last part.

Real shit tho because of all the sins he's done he would still pray before he went to sleep and pray when he woke up.

If he can get in heaven so could I. I will see my brother again.

"You seen him forreal? What did he say?" Amaya asked as she rubbed her belly.

"He told me to tell you that he's always watching over y'all and that he wish he could be here for you and the baby." I smiled at her.

Her eyes started to tear up and her sister started to hug her.

"Deontae I gotta talk to you alone." I looked at him and he nodded. Everyone else left the room and I looked at him.

"What's up?" He sat up in his chair.

"You been here the whole time?"

"Me and Dior barely left this room." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Where the fuck Myla at?

"Where-"

"That ho fake don't even speak her name bruh." I could tell by the look on his face he was pissed. "She ain't visit you not one time, she in Ohio."

"Her brother live there."

"She got a brother?" He raised his eyebrow and I nodded. "I gotta look into that."

I waved for everyone else to come back in from the window.

"Dior was telling me how y'all met...you moving to Atlanta?" Amaya asked.

"Yea. I can't be here anymore it's nothing for me here."

"W-what about your nephew? He's going to need you." She started to talk fast.

"Amaya, he has me but you his momma y'all gone be straight. You know I got y'all even if i'm not in Chicago." I looked at her.

Amaya and her sister; Amira looked at each other. I could tell they were doing some type of sister code.

"Y'all moving weird...ion like that." My face scrunched up.

"We didn't do nun." Amira looked at me before standing up. "We gotta go. Hope you feel better." Amaya smiled at me before they both walked out.

"Ke'Andre pleaseeee give me a sign that she's being a opp." I clasp my hands together with my eyes closed.

"If I knew you was Ke'Andre sister I would've told you that you gotta niece." Dior spoke.

"A who? My brother was cheating?" My eyes got wide. "And he ain't tell me?! Wow."

"Girl yes I know the girl she nice too. I'll take you to meet her if you want when you feeling all better"

"Yea cause I need answers."

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Stop trying to move so fast." I heard Deontae talk behind me.

I stood at the apartment door waiting for him behind me. We just left the hospital and I was going to stay with him till I left for Atlanta.

"Hey Tae." A woman walked out the apartment across from his in shorts and a tank top.

He only nodded at her and she looked at me with her face scrunched up.

"So that's how it is? You found a new bitch? She'll never please you like I do." She rolled her eyes.

"Girl what?" I laughed in her face. "Bitch ain't that a ring on yo finger?"

"Tiana cmon." Deontae slightly pushed me inside his apartment and I immediately covered my nose from the foul stench.

"What is that smell?"

"Ma?! You in here?!" Deontae had his shirt over his nose as he looked around the apartment.

I stayed by the door as he walked to the back.

A few seconds later I heard a thud so I followed the direction he just went and gasp.

Deontae was sitting on the floor surrounded by blood and his mom in his arms.

She had a bullet in the middle of her head.

"She's gone Tink." His voice was cracked as he rocked her body.

————————

WOAHHHHH 2 updates in 1 dayyyy?!

As you can seeeee i've gotten rid of writers block and I am back bitchesssss!

But anyways let me know how y'all feeling bout this chapter. 🥰

Y'all prolly don't care but this video is so cute 🥺 this is currently my favorite video

October 21, 2020

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 🎉