21

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰 — 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰 — 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Hell is you doing?" Deontae came up behind me shirtless. I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom staring at my lips. They looked swollen.

This was our last night together. He had a flight in the morning so we were going to bed early.

"My lips look huge." I whined and leaned closer to the bathroom mirror looking at them.

"Tink you know what you doing." Deontae groaned behind me while feeling on my ass.

"I'm looking at my lips." I reached back and swatted his hands away but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it behind my back.

Jesus.

We made eye contact in the mirror but I quickly looked away and walked out the bathroom. Am I the only one who can't handle eye contact?

I walked to my room and laid down on the right side of the bed. Deontae followed me but laid on the left side.

We laid in the dark in silence. I laid on my right side with my back towards him as I scrolled through my instagram feed.

My heart was racing and it felt like I was holding my breath. My stomach started to hurt once I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I was nervous as hell.

I could feel his manhood against my ass and I'm just gone say I know why Miracle was acting so crazy.

My body reacted on its on and pushed my ass against it.

Bitch fake sleep.

I felt him move behind me then I felt him look at me before laying down again. His hand slid between my legs as he kissed my shoulder. His lips felt so soft against my skin.

"I know you not sleep."

My heart was beating even faster. Why? I don't know its like I was nervous around him now.

"I never said I was sleep." I mumbled with my back still towards him. I was not about to turn around to look at him. Hell no.

"You was acting like it"

"How? I'm just laying here."

He turned me around and grabbed my leg wrapping it around his waist. His hand trailed down to my ass and he gripped it.

"You have to catch your flight early in the morning." I mumbled. He was barely touching on me and I was getting wet.

"Mhm." He hummed and continued to rub on my ass. He slid his hand in my shorts and started to toy with my clit.