25

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙼𝚢𝚕𝚊 "𝙼𝚢" 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚎𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝙼𝚢𝚕𝚊 "𝙼𝚢" 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Okay that's enough she's dead" I looked around us paranoid as hell. I started to pack everything up as fast as I could.

"Stop acting scary." Nic rolled his eyes and and started to slowly pack his gun.

Once he finished he threw his arm over my shoulders and we walked off to his car. This was the last thing that we needed to take care off now we were headed back to my brother place.

I laid on Nic in the living room of my brother house, scrolling on my timeline. I rolled my eyes scrolling past all the 'pray for tink' posts.

"You didn't kill her dummy! She's in critical condition." I looked up at Nic.

"She not gone make it it's just not possible." He threw the basketball in the air and catch it.

"Tiana not strong. All the shit she been through she out of energy." Ace laughed and the boys agreed.

Ace's phone started to ring and once he answered I heard a familiar voice.

"Ace are you coming to my next doctors appointment?" She asked. My eyes squinted and I looked at him.

"Yes Miracle."

So Miracle having Ace's baby? Since when were they messing around?

My phone started to ring so I walked into the hallway and answered the facetime call.

"Where you at? How you suppose to be her best friend but not even here on the side of her death bed?! Nah fuck that this not her death bed she gone make it through." Deontae raised his voice slightly.

"What you mean her death bed?! What happen?!" I got into character. Hopefully I sounded convincing.

"Nah bitch cause you seen that shit all over social media stop acting. You lame as fuck ho and you ain't her real friend!" He continued.

"Deontae calm down." A female voice in the background spoke before the call ended.

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 "𝚃𝚊𝚎" 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢

"Ho gone get fucked up." My leg shook as I looked at the floor. I was irritated as fuck.

"Don't worry bout her i'm gone handle her. How she gone call herself Tink best friend but not here?" Dior rolled her eyes and looked over at Tink's unconscious body.

The doctors was talking about they don't know if she gone make it and shit. The fuck you mean youn know if she gone make it or not?

All this shit just blowin' me.

I'm not even tripping on Tink forreal cause I know she gone pull through and be straight.

Yea she got hit with 12 pulls but she gone be okay I just know it. If she ain't die on the field she not gone die in this fuck ass hospital bed.

"You talked to her parents?" Dior asked me.

Dumb bitch don't know? She ain't Tink friend either.

"Bitch youn know? The fuck you here for if youn know her? You betta fly yo rich boujie ass back to Atlanta."

"See Deontae you need to watch yo mouth cause i'm not about to play with you right now. You not about to call me out my name nor sit here and say I'm not her friend." Dior shot back.

I'd kill that ho.

I walked out the room and made my way to the elevator.

"Wait hold the doors!" Some girl yelled as she ran towards the elevator. I just stared at her then looked at the doors closing.

Bitch fuck you.

"Well thanks." She sarcastically said standing beside me.

I continued to stare at the buttons with my hands in my pockets. I'm ready to get to
the trap so I can smoke a fat ass blunt and find out who after Tink.

I had a few people in mind like her ex nigga or them same niggas that went after her brother. Them niggas went off the grid though.

"I like your shoes." Ole girl said.

"I like yours too what size you wear?" I looked at her and she looked at me weirdly.

I facetimed Dior and flipped the camera on ole girl shoes. "You think Tink would like these?"

"Don't play with her. Those busted up as shoes." She rolled her eyes and hung up.

The elevator dinged and I walked out going to my car.

On the way to the trap I couldn't help but to think of Tink. What if she didn't make it out?

Don't think negative Deontae.

This real life tho anything could happen.

She strong you know she not about to go out like no ho.

"I'm over here talking to myself and shit." I mumbled to myself before turning the radio up hearing King von playing on the radio.

4 songs later and I was parked outside the trap. I seen King's car and a few other cars.

"You straight man?" King asked me once I walked inside.

"Y'all got any news?" I ignored his question and sat on the couch taking the blunt from one of the boys. I just fucked up they rotation.

"Hell nah." King responded and I sighed.

We gone get them niggas Tink.

—————————-

I was gone end it but nahhhh! I need my plans for this story to happen!!

September 2, 2020