19

Before you start reading I wanted to shout out my god sister! Go check out her book and I promise you will not regret it!! TinasTales !!

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰 — 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"So what exactly would I be doing at this...job?" I raised my eyebrow at Jasiah. We were sitting in the lobby finally talking about my "job".

"Photoshoots, music videos, video shoots with celebrities and shit. Nun illegal." He spoke out with his eyes on me.

My eyes squinted at him as I became unsure.

"And how can you do that? Who are you? What do you do for a living?" I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees and my hands under my face.

"My pops is a producer."

My eyes damn near popped out of my head but I tried to play it cool by nodding. Not trynna seem like no groupie or nunna that.

"Then why is Nic...wait wait i'm confused." My face slightly scrunched up as i stared at him.

Nic has money...why is he in the streets?

"If your dad is-" His phone ringing interrupted me. He held his finger up before walking away to answer the phone.

My face scrunched up before I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch. I got on my phone going to me and Tae's texting thread.

tink💙
everything okay?

Tae🥴
yea.

tink💙
bring some food when you come back pls🥺

Tae🥴
igh.

"Igh my bad for that." Jasiah sat in front of me on the couch across. I set my phone between my thighs and held my hands together.

"How much would I be making?"

"How much you want to make?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I need 2 hunna a occasion, each occasion 2 hunna." I mocked lil baby voice with the hand movements.

Jasiah stared at me with a smile on his face before he shook his head.

"But nah if we being serious if you talking about video shoots and everything don't that depend on the artist or whatever?" I became serious as I pulled the little pieces of hair off my lips covered in lipgloss.

"Yes ma'am. We still kind of iffy with the video shoots thats why we need to do some photo shoots and promos to get you out there you feel me?" He used his hands as he spoke and I nodded.

My eyes scanned over his body before I rested them on his face.

He checked his phone then stood. "I got to head out but if you have any more questions and shii just text me igh?" He gave me his card and I nodded before standing also.