13 | birthday pt. 2

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Ooouuu please don't play with you!" Myla smirked at the video playing on my phone

"Ooouuu please don't play with you!" Myla smirked at the video playing on my phone. The photographer just sent me my pictures and videos from the photoshoot/ video shoot.

I couldn't even lie everything came out better than I expected. During the photoshoot I started to get comfortable with my outfit but my guard was still up.

"Say you want a lil' time, well I need a lil' neck
Say he love me all the time, I don't even read the text"

My phone rung with a specific ringtone for Deontae. I rolled my eyes and declined the call.

We haven't spoken since yesterday when he called himself  "checking me".

"Girl fuck him." I wave her off.

"Fuck who?" My head snapped on the direction the voice came from.

"You nigga, fuck you." I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

"Tiana stop trying to act in fronna Myla deadass." He gave me a straight face and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Accccttt?" I mocked soulja boy voice.

"Nigga who acting? You know damn well i've always acted like this please stop playing."

"Bitches get comfortable in their skin again and act up." He mumbles.

"Tink no!" I jumped up at him and started throwing blows to his face, my nails breaking in the process.

He grabs me and slams me on the floor but my punches didn't stop me. He pinned my hands down and I kneed him between his legs.

He clutched himself as his face scrunched up from the pain. I hovered over his body and continued to send the punches to his face.

By the time Myla pulled me off him my face was wet from tears.

"Get out!!" I yelled at him.

"Girl have you seen these videos from last night?" Myla's voice knocked me out my thoughts.

"Girllll I was drunk off my ass I don't remember shit." I laughed, leaning over to look at her phone.