14

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 "𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚔" 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

This was the last week for seniors and I was more than happy. I sat at lunch with my phone prop on my water bottle.

On my block season 3 was playing on my phone while I ate my chips from the vending machine.

"Bruh Monse cry so ugly." I laughed to myself till I felt a presence on both sides of me.

I paused the show and turned my head both sides, seeing Heaven and Miracle.

"Long time no see." Miracle smiled at me.

"Where's yo boo sis?" Heaven smirked at me.

"Can I help y'all? Why all of a sudden y'all back?" I rolled my eyes hard.

No one has seen them since Kings party in the beginning of the school year. So why are they back?

"Sorry about what happen to your brother." Miracle played with her fingers. I sucked a sharp breath in and my heart rate started to raise.

"I wish I could say sorry about what my uncle did to you but I'm not really that sorry." Heaven giggled.

My fist balled tightly as flashbacks from that night came rolling inside my head. After that I blacked out.

I sat in the office with handcuffs on and 2 officers standing in front of me. My knuckles were aching and sore as hell.

I looked down at my clothes and they had stains of blood on them.

"What happen?" The officers looked down at me.

"We should be asking you that." The brown skin one turned his body to me. He squat down so he was the same height as me.

"You know you're looking at atleast a year of jail right now right?"

"Wha-" He cut me off.

"You're 18. This is your second altercation with these same girls just this school year. We understand this is your first and last year here and we know it can be hard but that doesn't give you the right to fight." The officer tried to explain.

I stared at him like he was stupid. Did he just actually think he sounded smart saying all that?

"Officer Macon, we have the footage pulled up." The principal peeked his head inside.

One of the officers stayed with me while the other followed the principal to his office. My mind was all over the place right now.

Heaven's uncle was the one that...raped me. Just because she hates me? The bitch can't even hate me because she don't know me!

She hates me because Miracle hates me. Miracle hates me because she thinks me and Deontae has something going on even though we don't.

This was suppose to be my last week till I graduated and now this shit happens and I could now be facing up to a year in jail for fighting a bitch.

Heaven walked into the office with a ice pack to her jaw. Her whole face was fucked up and she had dried up blood on her hands.

It wasn't my blood.

She smirked at me then it quickly disappeared with a painful look on her face.

"You're lucky the girls aren't pressing charges especially the pregnant one." The officer came back, helping me stand and uncuffing me.

"The pregnant one?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Miracle Pipe is pregnant"

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 "𝚃𝚊𝚎" 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Can you please tell her?" Myla begged me with both of her hands clasp together.

"Why you can't tell her? You her best friend." I mugged her while rolling my blunt. We were sitting in my car after school and I had to take her home.

"Okay but...I can't tell her—it's complicated okay." You could see it in her face that she was getting frustrated. "Plus you could use that as your excuse to talk to since it's been literally a week since y'all have spoken.

"Man i've moved on from her. If she wanna act like that then she can ian finna stop nunna that." I shrugged and pulled out the school parking lot.

Truth was I was missing her like hell and I regret saying all that dumb shit to her.

"Deontae! You been so disrespectful to her ever since you first met her! First it was the prostitute shit and now you disrespected her like it's bad that she's comfortable in her body again." Myla poked her finger in my chest.

I stared at her while lighting my blunt, taking a pull from it and blowing the smoke in her face.

"You so fucking disrespectful I swear to go-"

I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her into a kiss. She wrapped her hand around my wrist and deepened the kiss, adding her tongue.

————————

Published: March 18, 2020