26

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙼𝚢𝚕𝚊 "𝙼𝚢" 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚜, 𝙾𝙷 ー 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

I rolled my eyes declining another call from a unknown number before blocking it. Nic told me to block everyone's number in Chicago including Tink and Deontae's.

"Wassup Dior" I looked over at Andrea and seen her on facetime. "When you gone be headed back to Atl?"

"I don't know girl i'm trynna make sure Tink good. I might not leave until she's being released so we can leave together." I heard Dior's voice.

"You don't even know the bitch that ho a opp." Andrea rolled her eyes.

"Don't try to talk down on her when she can't defend herself. You didn't have this energy when she was around so don't try to have it now." Dior responded before the call ended.

"Bitch so scary." Andrea mumbled.

"We can always get my brother to kill her." I offered with a shrug and she looked at me.

"Then how am I going to make my money? I only got that model job because of her. When she's dead they'll fire me." She complained.

"We'll figure something out." We walked downstairs and seen the boys in the living room smoking with guns on their laps and on the coffee table.

"Yo brother so fine." She moaned only for me to hear.

"Get yo freak ass on." I laughed which caused the boys to turn their attention to us.

"We might need you to get Deontae too." Nic told me as I sat on his lap.

"Yea that's going to be a problem. He think i'm not Tink's friend because I haven't been to the hospital." I made a 'yikes' face.

"I'm tired of hearing her name." Andrea whined.

"Then leave." Ace mugged her and she sat there quietly.

"Wassup live so I'm just gone sit here and wait for these views to come in before
I start." I clasped my hands together and stared in the camera with Andrea sitting next
to me.

"Alright so I heard that Miracle been talking shit about me and my brother. Bitch I will beat you the fuck up! Y'all can screenrecord and send this live to her and everything!" I yelled at my phone.

"Girl what are you talking about....that bitch was talking shit about me and my brother!" I read the comments.

"Who is that?" I squinted my eyes and came closer to the camera seeing that Miracle and Heaven joined.

"Heaven you can leave because Tink already took care of you." I laughed.

"Right! And Tink can't even fight that's how I know definitely can't fight." Andrea joined in.

"Nobody was speaking on you...girl yes the fuck you was cause I heard you on the phone!" I started to talk with my hands before flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Girl I know everything about you and yo brother don't play...You a opp as bitch and
when I see you i'm dragging yo fat ass! I don't give a fuck if you are pregnant."

"Periodt." Andrea yelled.

"Get off live." I looked behind us and seen Ace standing at the door.

"Here come captain save a hoe." Andrea rolled her eyes with a bored look.

"Bitch I'd kill you fuck up." He pointed his finger at her before looking at me and I hurried and ended the live.

"You know you ain't hear Miracle talking
about you. You can talk allat shit with Tink and them other hoes but don't say shit to my baby momma." He finished before walking
out.

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 "𝚃𝚊𝚎" 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻 — 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Damn when you gone wake up?" I mumbled to Tink. It's been 2 days and she was still in this coma shit.

The doctors say she's suppose to wake up but it's also a possibility that she want.

I looked over at Dior sleeping on the couch and shook my head. She barely left this room.

Don't shawty got a job or some?

I looked over at Tink's phone. Her shit been blowing up since the day she got shot. It was hella unknown numbers blowing her shit up.

𝗡𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗗

My eyes squinted before I answered the phone.

I stayed silent waiting for them to talk.

"Now she knows what it feels like to lose someone, get raped, and die." The voice was deep but it was covered in a voice changer.

"Who is thi-" I got cut off by the phone hanging up.

The door opened and I looked seeing a 2 women walk in. One was pregnant and the other one was fine as fuck.

"Who y'all is?" I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Who are you?" The pregnant one rolled her eyes.

"Don't even say nun back." The fine one said while mugging me.

"Y'all need to answer his question. Neither one of us has seen or heard about you ever so." Dior spoke up. When her ass get up?

"I'm Ke'Andre's girlfriend." The pregnant one spoke up.

—————————

September 5,2020