Chapter 6

Fortunately, the door doesn't creak as it opens. Behind the glass her figure is somewhat opaque, but not enough to completely obscure the view. Plenty good enough to fuel my vivid imagination. Like a creep, I'm frozen in the doorway, watching as Cassie lathers up. Her hands glide over breasts which are full, but not too large, slipping down to a taut belly, then even further—between her legs. A tremor tears through me, racing to my fingers as I fantasize, replacing her hand with mine. I can just about feel the silky softness.

Gods. If I wasn't hard any other time in this woman's presence, I sure as hell am now. The time for my hands to travel her skin can't arrive soon enough. My imagination swirls off into the not so distant future when I have every ounce of permission to touch her. To test the weight of those supple breasts, to slide my fingers across the abdomen and curve of her hips, to linger between the apex of her thighs. Her nipples would be the perfect shade of pink—a deep, dusty shade. She'd have a thin, closely trimmed tuft of curls to covet. None of these details are visible through the glass, but I'm certain that's what she'll look like naked. My cock aches and I desperately want to shed my own clothes and step under the flow of water with her. I'd waste not a second before pressing her small but perfect body against the warm, wet tiles and lifting her to the proper height, arranging her toned legs over my hips, hooking her ankles securely behind my back.

My thick cock would bear against her soft, welcoming folds, making her moan with delight and anticipation. The grip on the bath towel I'm holding increases. First, though, I'd sink my lips into the soft space where her neck meets her shoulder. Then, my tongue and lips would caress her, proof of my affection, building desire between us until it was intolerable. When the electricity is at its peak then, only then, would I plunge my full girth into her warmth.

Jesus. My cock twitches uncontrollably in these tight jeans, nearly to the point of explosion. I have to grit my teeth to prevent it. The water shuts off, bringing me to my senses. I unfold the large white towel and hold it up at the opening of the stall.

Cassie lets loose a quick, sharp shriek. "What are you doing in here? Close your eyes!"

It would have been easy enough to see her wet, naked body, but that isn't right. Yet. Instead, I purposefully train my eyes above her at the shower head.

"As much as I want to, Cassie, I'm not stealing peeks of your delightful body. Here, step into the towel and I will wrap you."

"The towel is warm. Did you warm it for me?" She clutches the edges of it, making certain it's secure and she is fully covered. Only then, do I dare drop my gaze.

"Of course. A warm towel is the best, is it not?" She nods. Somehow, I manage to bring my raging lust under control. The throbbing in my pants has almost ceased, but the discomfort isn't quite as easy to assuage. I don't care. Soon, Cassie will be mine. Totally. The wait will be worth it.

I open a second door in the bathroom which connects to a bedroom. As with the bathroom, a light kicks on in the room. "For now, this is your room. I hope you will be comfortable." Her gaze swings from the open door to the table in the bathroom. Cassie is so absorbed by what's in front of her that the slip about it being her room "for now" sails over her head. If I had my way she'd bypass the guest room and be in my bed from the start. Unfortunately, I can't move this along that quickly without scaring her.

"Where are my clothes?" She probably hasn't given any thought to her luggage, still in the belly of the plane, until now. I'd fished a few necessary items out of her tote bag—eye glasses, contact lens solutions—but stored the rest out of sight.

"They are being laundered. You'll find everything necessary in there." I gesture to the room. "Our meal is nearly ready." With that, I turn and leave her standing alone.