Part 7

I had signed it I could see the moisture forming in his eyes. I know that he thought that I wouldn't but we both needed this. I know you're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about. Well do you remember that envelope from when I first got here. Well Brian had signed everything over to me so I'm literally the boss bitches. Along with that was a marriage license and ring. Needless to say I signed the license. Slipping the ring out of my shorts I slipped it on. To the world we will be engaged as Kennedi and Brian but in reality we are Mr. And Mrs. James. He deserved it he was doing everything he promised to do and aside from him getting an attitude because I didn't address the topic he hasn't mentioned it. Brian jumped up and hugged me tight against him. He turns us around and sets me on the table while standing in between my legs. Next thing I know we are both naked with my legs spread wide while he eats me out. Damn why did we skip foreplay the first time we had sex. I don't know if it's just because I haven't been sexually active in a long ass time or if this man was literally a soul snatcher. Okay this is too much. I attempted to push him off of me and all he did was move my hand I've orgasmed two times already and I'm pretty sure I just squirted oh lord I see the light. After coming again Brian stands up.
" Oh my love we are just getting started, let's see how many times we can make you come."
With that he slides in to me and my eyes roll back. Damn this shit is so much better while I'm sober, I could feel him in my guts. This is heaven it has to be, spinning me around with his dick still inside he rammed into me from the back. Arching my back while he pulled my hair I threw my ass back and I heard him groan. Shit my legs are starting to give out.
"Let me ride you." I moaned out.
Sitting down he spun me back around and I started to wind my hips. This felt too good, I felt safe and at home. Sensing I was about to come Brian moves his arms under my legs and started moving me on his shaft. Feeling him twitch was my undoing and feeling my pussy muscles clench was his. Feeling him shot his seed into me was the scariest shit ever. For once I wasn't all that worried. Standing up while still inside of me Brian carries me to my bathroom in my room. Setting me on the sink he pulls out of me and I groan in protest. He starts the bath and turns around to get me. Setting us both in the tub with the jets on he lays me on his chest.
We sat there in silence with Brian playing with my ring on my finger.
"Brian?"
"Yeah"
"Thanks for always looking out for me."
"You've always been it for me whether you knew it or not."
"I know this isn't the best time but I know when I want to do it. The night of our wedding after we get married I want to officially close that part of our lives so that we only have room for us."
"Do you think you will ever want to have kids?"
"Seeing as to how I just let you come inside of me and I'm not freaking out. I think we are good to go when it's time." Smiling he kisses the top of my head. Once I start to dose off Brian quickly washes the both of us and we cuddle in the bed together. Falling asleep all I can think is I guess plans are going to be moving a little faster than I thought.
Last night was amazing but I was fucking sore Brian was still asleep with me laying on his chest. As much as I don't mind being pregnant with his baby it will only get in the way. Not that it wouldn't still be my baby but I knew for a fact that he wouldn't let me go through with the plan if I was. First things first, I need to go pee. Slowly peeling Brian hands off me I got up to go to the bathroom and felt a hard smack on my ass.
"Ow you ass I thought you were sleep."
"No I just knew that if I moved you would have gotten up." Rolling my eyes I walk away.
Someone please remind me to stretch before I start trying to be adventurous. Looking up I see Brian standing at the door.
"We have to leave in two days, we are going to stay in the penthouse suite of one of our hotels."
Nodding all I can think is this is really happening. I can't believe...wait did he say he stayed in a hotel in New York through all the years I had known Brian I always assumed if he didn't stay at Gerald's then he was either out of town or with some other bitch. I don't know why I'm so shocked that he has his own place the fucking ass could have brought hotel food so I wouldn't have always had to cook. It wouldn't matter now cause we take turns cooking and boy can he cook, this ass ain't fat just from working out.
Packing both of our bags all I can think is am I really ready? What if he recognizes me? He did always love my eyes the one thing I didn't change.