Part 12

Come on universe you gotta be playing with me. Always trying to stop me from being great.
"So look.."
"What the fuck is going on?"
"Bro yo girl is fucking crazy she..." did this nigga just try and make it seem like I put us in this situation.
"Nah nigga you ain't seen crazy." Walking towards him I pulled the knife out. "I've put up with your shit for so long you are about to see crazy for the first time."
"Melody put the fucking knife down." Oh he big mad, he don't never call me that not since he got me out of there. Rolling my eyes I stab Gerald in the other leg. What the fuck ever at this point Brian can kiss my ass too. Huffing I stomp over to the other side of the room, sit down and cross my arms. I need a fucking drink, if Gerald punk ass don't shut up ima stab him in the eye and give him something to cry about.
Brian is sitting across from me starring at me and I'm looking away from him trying to figure out how the fuck ima get away from him, he would block the door with his big ass body.
"Why the fuck did you call her melody, she...I...melody is..."
"Shut the fuck up before I stab you again, you really be getting on my nerves, why you think you never actually saw the body you dumb ass. Don't you think if it was me whoever did it would have made sure you would be able to see me like that."
"Your pregnant?" Brian says.
This nigga sure do pick the right times
"You're pregnant? Is it mine or Brian's?" This nigga is a different type of stupid I really do need a drink.
"If I was pregnant how the fuck would it be yours do it look like I'm fucking pregnant with your baby? And tell me when was the last time we had sex...(silence)
Exactly shut the fuck up."
"So you aren't going to answer my question?"
Hell no you jackass like there ain't a whole ass person in here while he trying to have this conversation.
"Brian, you was supposed to be my homeboy, how you take my girl and make her your build a bear girlfriend."
"Wife" I whisper. At this point I know Brian is feed the fuck up. I'm ignoring him which is only frustrating him more turning around he punches the shit out of Gerald and I cover my mouth.
"First of all, you and I both know I only stuck around as long as I did being your friend for her. Second I'm not going to tell you to stop disrespecting my wife again I'm trying to be fucking nice cause this is her kill but you clearly see I'm trying to figure some shit out and you keep fucking talking so maybe I should take this one seeing as to how you are pregnant right?" He finishes while turning to me. Hold up how he just gone turn on me like that this shit ain't got nothing to do with me I could have waited like he said this nigga the one that couldn't respect boundaries.
"So look I know you mad in all but if you give me an attitude one more time..."
"Then what" he says throwing his hands up. Fuck that.
"Then ima take the knife out of him and stab yo ass making y'all blood brothers. You jackass." Getting up I push pass him and jump at Gerald like I'm bout to do something then walk out to the bathroom. I gotta fucking pee. Damn I wonder if one of the guys will go get me some pizza.
After peeing and washing my hands I decide I want to take a shower. It's mostly because I know Brian is outside the door and it will piss him off more.
"Go get me some clothes jackass!" I shout before hopping in.
Feeling arms wrap around me I jump.
Damn I didn't even hear him come in.
How long have I even been in here for
"I'm sorry, I yelled but I was worried. We both know what he is capable of and I was worried that you would get hurt. It did need to end but I was hoping we would do it together not alone. I'd just feel better if we were together instead of apart." He was right but it wasn't about him or even us. Turning around I just hug him. I wanted to say something but I couldn't figure out how or what to say do I tell him how I feel or do I just....
"Babe, I need you to tell me the truth." Looking up at him.
"About what?" I have no clue what he's talking about this hole thing has been a haze honestly.
"Are you pregnant?"
"I'm...."