Part 20

I can't stand an ain't shit ass hoe. This bitch had me fucked up and I was trying to take over a new leaf in my life since I'm about to become a mother. I know your probably wondering what the fuck is going on so let me break it down.
Braxton had came and went and the real shit was knocking on the door. See Bryan and I was at home dancing when my water broke. We rushed to the hospital only for this stupid shit to happen. Bryan has been trying to check me in for a cool minute now but this ugly ass bitch keep trying to flirt with him. Like I know you see my big ass sitting here and if you don't see me you damn sure hear me. Bryan is too nice for his own damn good.
Fuck it god knows where my heart is.
"Look bitch, he is clearly married and I know you see me sitting here. Now if you don't get me fucking checked in I'll have your damn job."
Rolling her eyes she turned to her computer to check us in. Once we get checked in and begin to walk away I hear her mumble, "shame they always go for the ugly, fatass ratchet girls."
Scurt no this bitch didn't.
"Melissa is it, I'm no where near ratchet but I can take it there if you want me to. And he loves this fatass you should try eating more you might be able to catch something besides flies bitch." I started to walk away then had an after thought, "oh and you might want to start checking out indeed or Craig's list." Ima tell them to keep her ass here until I get discharged so she can see how much of a fucking boss I am. I wouldn't have even cared that much if she had just checked me in then tried to flirt with Bryan. Walking into the elevator I looked over at him and got even more annoyed we gone blame it on these fucking contractions.
"Babe are you sure you don't want a wheelchair because..."
"Fuck that wheelchair next time you decide to put a baby in me and don't cut that bitch off to have me checked in, ima fuck you up. I'm in pain and I'm trying to hold my shit together but I really want to slit your throat." The doctor in the elevator with us gulped super loud.
"Mind yo fucking business handsome," winking at him I turned forward as the elevator doors opened. Walking out and towards my doctor I heard Bryan mumbling about me getting that doctor killed or some shit like that.

I had a private room which made things better but I was in pain. Bryan was rubbing my back which helped a little but I wasn't dilated enough to push and after doing my research a few weeks ago I made the decision not to get epidural or any type of pain killers cause I didn't want my baby getting the drugs or the risk of long term damage to myself. In all honesty I think the horror stories had scared the shit out of me.
The doctor had walked in and checked me and said that it was go time. Thank fucking god. Bryan was sitting on the bed with me between his legs holding both of his hands. I felt way more comfortable in this position baring down I began to push.
15 minutes later and I was still pushing
This shit is hard and I don't understand why people do it hell especially those with more than one. Like please get out of me, let me set you free. At this point I was crying pissed and in pain. If this doctor says "one more time" again I'm going to strangle her.  Like if you know I'm going to have to keep pushing then don't fill me with false hope. Ain't nobody got time for that.
"Alright I have the head just..."
"If you say one more push ima hurt you."
Nodding she told me to do one big push. Feeling a huge release. Hearing my baby cry I started to relax but something didn't feel right.
"Somethings wrong."
"Everything is fine you're just..Oh wow. Umm this usually doesn't happen but it seems that you guys have another baby in here."
This bitch really just tried to dismiss me, imagine if I was losing too much blood or bleeding internally and she decided not to listen to me I could be dead. Looking at Bryan with tears down his face and a big ass kool-aid smile I started to cry. I really love this man.
Pushing a few times the second baby popped out and I heard another little cry sound out.
"Congratulations here is you guys first born and second born two healthy babies." Good thing we had multiple names now we can names our baby.....

——————————————-
What do you guys think? 2 boys, 2 girls or one of each and any name ideas???